(34) I Will Always Love You

Lilith

I sat down and pulled off my heeled boots, I followed Aleksi he pulls the curtain back and I laid on my back. He had photos of different moments.

"So tell me? Was our love that strong?" I asked him and he sighs nodding. I listened to Aleksi ranting about each moment that we met. I had all of that memorised but I enjoyed hearing him retell the story. No Light, No Light by Florence and the Machine played in the background, while I remembered that was our first kiss and then we made love.

I remembered every single moment, well up until the accident. White and red rose petals were mixed together, all of this just to show how much he loves me. God I loved this man, more than life depended on it.

"Lilith are you even listening to me?" Aleksi asks while rolling on his side, while I did the same thing . We were facing each other, his blue eyes glancing into my green ones.

"Of course my love...I am listening! But I am just enjoying hearing you recite all of those wonderful memories." I whisper coyly, still pretending that I did not remember anything. No Light, No Light by Florence and the machine finished playing. 

I got on my knees and saw my favorite moment of us, it was the one where we met at the party that I was wearing my white outfit the risque one and Aleksi wore his plaid shirt, and I was sat on his lap. Our faces were close, he had the most beautiful smile while his arm was wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Do you know who took this?" I whispered."It was Joonas." Aleksi whispers, I nodded. Aleksi sighs, while I found myself slowly inching close to him. I climbed into his lap and I straddle one of his thighs. Our faces were close to each other, his lips had a soft smile playing his lips. Love Song by DED featuring Maria Brink started playing.

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again

"Aleksi? Kiss me." I whispered to him softly, he closes the gap between us and presses his plump lips against mine, God I belonged with him. I couldn't help myself anymore, I wrapped my arms around his neck and savouring his taste and touch. God I love him, I remembered the night of the accident.

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I'm alive again

"Aleksi I remember." I whisper while we pulled away and he stares at me. "What do you remember?" Aleksi asks me, with his blue eyes filled with concern. I bit my lip and the night of the dinner came back to me. The night I had the accident.

"I remember the night of the dinner party...The We Are No Saints release party dinner and I remember that  Tommi joined me, and he started confessing his love. But I begged him not too...Then you overheard us, then you accused me of sleeping with him. But I never did...All I remember.." I trailed off, and then continued. "I ran out, didn't I?" I whispered to Aleksi.

"Yes you did...Lilith it's all my fault that night.I shouldn't have said those things and I shouldn't have accused you of sleeping with my friend. I know you wouldn't." He whispers with a tear streams down his face and I wipe away with my thumb.

"Aleksi...I'm okay but I forgot you...I'm sorry!" I whispered to him, while we clung onto each other.

"No Lilith...I'm sorry for accusing you of something you didn't do. I could have lost you that night, you could've of died." Aleksi whispers while hugging me close to him. I press my lips against his to silence him.

"Aleksi...Stop please and I'm here okay." I whispered against his lips. God I missed him, while clinging onto him.

"God I missed you!" Aleksi whispers with a smile, and I sighed pressing my forehead against his, lacing our fingers together.