(30) One Day, I'm Gonna Forget Your Name

Lilith

I woke up with the sounds of beeping machines around me, I saw a guy with black hair sleeping on the chair. Who was he? Where was I? I saw my mother walk into the room. I saw five other guys enter the room, I couldn't recall them.

"Lilith you're awake!" The black haired one asks, was he close to me? Did I know him? His blue eyes look at me. I saw my mother standing with the five boys.

"Mother who are these men? Why are they in my room?" I question her confused.

"Lilith...You were in an accident! The black haired one is your boyfriend!" My mother says, I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Wait what? He can't be right? Where's Spencer mum?" I asked, the black haired one's eyes widen, when I uttered that name. Why did he looks so affected by this?

"Lilith are you playing a joke on me or are you for real?" He asks me, I did like the way he said my name. But what was happening?

"Let me get a doctor." My mother says, while the five other men were looking at me. There was the tall blonde haired one, the crazy blonde haired one who had cotton candy like hair, then the sandy blonde haired one and then there was the tall one with short brown hair, a long brown haired one stood there looking at me. They all looked sad.

"Ah Miss Pendragon you're awake...How are you feeling?" The doctor asks, while he flashed a light in my eyes to see how I was.

"Peachy...I feel like my whole body is beat up, that I literally got run over by a truck. Also my memory is fuzzy." I whispered.

"Alright...let me ask you a few questions." The doctor asks me.

"Full name?" The Doctor asks me.

"My name is Lilith Immaculate Pendragon." I said.

"Birth date?" The doctor asks me.

"November 30th 1997." I whisper, the doctor nodded I got all of that right.

"Can you give me the name of this black haired gentleman?" The doctor asks me.

"Uh...I'm sorry but I don't recall." I whispered, trying to get something but nothing was coming.

"How about the others?" He asks me, while I looked at the others who were stood there. I shook my head no.

"No...I don't know them." I whispered.

"What the fuck Lilith? You know us!" The blonde cotton haired one said. But I didn't....

"Alright Porko, take it easy! There must be an explaination for this." The long curly brown haired one said.

"There is... I'm afraid Miss Pendragon suffered a mild concussion...She seems to have forgotten you all but not her past life." The doctor says, while looking over at me.

"Even me?" The black haired one. "How long will it last?" He asks the doctor, the doctor spoke.

"It could be two week or a month or maybe even a year. But I need to take Lilith to get an MRI and also see how she will be over night. We can discharge her tomorrow." The doctor says.

"I'll bring her a change of clothes." The black haired one said. I saw that his band members or gang followed him out.

Aleksi

"Lilith you're awake!" I said her, her eyes were squinting at me. As if she was trying to remember. Oh my fucking God. I saw her mother walk back, while Niko, Joonas, Joel, Olli, Tommi and myself were standing around. Well I was sitting next to her, I held her hand.