(37) As Your Falling Down

Aleksi

I met up with Joel, but I had Lilith for a ring. I knew she liked this Cartier LOVE ring and I wanted to get her that. I knew that she was going to be meeting with Liz for dinner. Joel looked very angsty and worried.

"Are you good, broski? You look very bothered." I asked Joel, he blew his blonde hair away from his face, sighing.

"Yes I am fine, it's just you see I want to buy Liz a promise ring." Joel said with a sigh,and I nodded.

"That's nice man!" I said while following Joel into the jewellery store. I had seen that Lilith had been looking at this Cartier Love ring, I had asked her for ring and decided to buy her that.

"What do you think? The yellow gold or the white gold?" Joel asked me, I pointed to the white gold one.

"Lilith's more of a white gold girl." I said and he nods in agreement. Joel was looking around, I paid for Lilith's ring and it would be ready in three weeks to pick up.

"Aleksi this is it! That's the one." Joel says. It was so pretty:

"Isn't that the Alexandrite stone?" I asked while we both glanced at it

"Isn't that the Alexandrite stone?" I asked while we both glanced at it. He nods.

"Do you think Liz will like it?" Joel asks me and I nodded. It was awesome to see Joel look so happy.

Lilith and I helped Joel set up, his house with some red and white roses. Lilith looked so beautiful today, she laughed while we crashed into each other.

"God you're so beautiful today!" I whispered, I gave her a sweet kiss.

"Alright Joel we're done!" Lilith says, while she helped him with the cooking also.

"I'm nervous! Do you think she'll like the ring?" Joel fusses. Lilith giggles at the blonde haired man.

"Of course Joel! She'll love it." Lilith says with a laugh and giving the taller one a hug.

"Aleksi I swear to God, don't let her go! She's truly the best." Joel says in a scolding way.

"Yes Hokka copy!" I said.

"I'll bring her up!" Lilith said to Joel. Joel and I smiled at each other.

"You got this bro!" I tell him.

Liz

I smoothed out my black dress as my heels clicked against the ground. I saw Lilith rushing over to me, I was so confused.

"Come on Liz they've got something for you." Lilith says, while gripping my hand and our heels clicked against the ground.

"I haven't see you in a while, how's everything with you?" I asked my black haired friend. She had been through a lot with the accident, fake marriage nonsense.

"I'm alright I guess...Happier than ever. Aleksi has been great." She says with a smile and I was happy for that.

"So what does our Hokka boy planned?" I asked my dark haired friend and she laughs.

"Well we're here. Aleksi and I are going to head out. Just let me help with Joel." Lilith says while she escorted me inside, I saw that the place had red and white rose petals scattered around, a set up that was lit with fairy lights and Lilith was helping him plate some food.

"Aleksi my love shall we head out and leave the love birds to their dinner?" Lilith asks her black haired boyfriend, she rushes over and grabs her jacket.

"Have a good dinner!" She says. "Did Joel do all of this?" I questioned my friends and they both nodded with a massive grin.

"Bye ladies and gents." Lilith says while Aleksi grabs her hand and pulled her out.

"Shall we eat?" Joel asks me and I nodded. Joel was kind of fidgety all night, he couldn't find his place.

"What's the matter Joel?" I asked him, his hair was up in a bun but a few strands of blonde hair fell out.

"Well you see I have something for you. So you know we've been together right? I brought you something." He whispers.

"Oh okay." I said and he got closer to me and showed me a velvet box which had a beautiful ring in it. It was the Alexandrite ring.

"I'm not proposing marriage just yet; but this is a promise ring so I can be loyal to you and maybe sometime we can get marriaged?" Joel says nervously.

"Yes I accept!" I said to the blonde haired man before me. He smiles and slid it on.

"God I thought you would have said no!" He says with a chuckle, he slid the ring on my finger:

"God it's perfect Joel! I love it and I love you." I said while standing up to kiss him, we finished eating and spent the night together.

Joel leans down and gives me a sweet kiss and we spent the night enjoying each other's company.

Lilith

(Three Weeks Later)

Liz was gushing about the surprise that Joel had given her. We were at her house relaxing. I was drinking something, I wasn't feeling so good.

"Liz do you mind if I go to your bathroom?" I whisper and she shows me and I rushed inside and threw up. God I have been feeling such a nausea and exhaustion. Even getting through band practice was hard.

"Lilith are you okay?" Liz asks me and I checked my phone calendar. I hadn't bled in a while, no! NO I can't be pregnant can I?

"No Lizzie, I'm not. I could be pregnant...because I haven't bled for three weeks." I whispered, I stood up from her bathroom floor and rinsed out my mouth.

Oh my God...Aleksi is going to kill me. He can't be a father now, not when Blind Channel is doing well. No how could we be so stupid? We were always careful.

Liz got me a pregnancy test and hands it to me, I held the Clearblue pregnancy test and read the instruction.

I peed on the stick and set the timer on my phone while I sat against the counter and sighed. I saw Liz standing there. Three minutes were left and my timer went off.

I couldn't look at it and I gave it to Liz.

"What does it say?" I whispered, I was terrified as I paced her hallway. While my red haired friend says.

"Lilith it says..."  Liz says while we were both looking at each other. We both didn't say a word to each other and I sighed.

A/N: DUN...DUN! What does the test say? Is Lilith pregnant or not? And wasn't Joel cute with the promise ring! - Nantia

Song: As Your Falling Down by Eacape The Fate