(16) We're Dark Adrenaline

Lilith

Two days until we were playing the bar, so we were doing a final sound check. Luka, Eugene, Jensen and Tori were all sitting around.

"So what are the songs we should play?" Tori asks me, while twirling his drumsticks.

"We should start off light and then go heavier." I suggest. While I got a paper and we all threw out songs:

1) The Death Of Love by COF
2) I don't Believe In Tomorrow (LC)
3) My Witness, Your Victim (TA)
4) Thank You Pain (TA)

Encore songs:
5) Dearest I'm so sorry by Picture Me Broken
6) In Vertigo (TA)

I slid the sheet over and they nodded. We got to practicing the songs and it went good.

"Are you ready to do this shit?" I asked them and they all nodded. God keeping this secret from Aleksi has been really hard. But it's going to be so worth it.

Aleksi

Lilith has been really secretive, she comes home looking exhausted. Did she have a lover on the side? I wonder.

"So I got tickets for the Dark Adrenaline. Well six tickets." Joonas says as I continued working, and we all decided to go.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's at 8pm until 11pm." Joonas says while I nodded and agreed, let's see what the band would be like.

I remember I showed him up at Lilith's unannounced a couple of times, we had been getting to know each other. But man I was becoming more addicted to her.

One thing I was happy for is that Violetta hasn't been back since I kicked her out. I continued editing in silence while the rest of the boys were talking in the background.

What's Lilith up to these days? God I think I've fallen hard, but I was telling myself to sighing.

"Alright little man, you look deep in thought." Niko says.

"It's just Lilith she's acting a bit strange. But I'm sure she'll tell me if somethings bothering her right?" I said.

"Yes she's a decent girl, also I don't think she's cheating on you man. She does work at a doctors office, dealing with patients can be taxing." Niko says and I agree.

We both continued working on the tracking portion.

Lilith

(5 Days Later)

The boys and I were doing a sound check, Lizzie tagged along and she said we sounded great. She looked like a badass rocker chick in her vinyl leggings and two part crop top and combat boots.

"Girl Hokka won't be able to keep his eyes off you." I said with a laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"I dress for myself girl. He can keep his eyes to himself." Lizzie says with a laugh, the other day she literally crashed into something because she was texting Joel.

"Yes keep telling yourself that!" I said with a laugh, while getting my outfit and getting into it: