(27) I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

Aleksi

I woke up with Lilith cuddled up to me. She was perfect, I was so lucky to have her. Her black hair glistened in the sunlight that leaked through the window. God is it possible to love someone as perfect and angelic.

"Good morning Aleksi." I heard her soft voice say, while we laid side by side. God I'll always love her no matter what.

"Good morning Lilith!" I whispered, remembering last night as other clothes were scattered all over the place. I pulled Lilith by her waist and I placed a soft kiss on her lips.

It's funny how we matched and now here we are laying in the first place, where this whirlwind romance started. I knew that she's the only thing I wanted. I loved her. Our bare bodies and waking up next to her.

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" I question and she snuggled up to me.

"About a million times but guess what Mr Kaunisvesi. I love you too with all my heart." I said with a smile, nothing could ruin this moment. Well that was until we heard a bark, Rilla.

"Ugh this dog is the death of me!"I said dramatically. Lilith giggles and peck my lips.

"Stay in bed handsome, I'll feed our little one." Lilith says, she got up and pulled on her underwear and my black shirt.

"Come Rilla let's make some breakfast for your dad." She says to the little Dachshund. God how did I get so lucky to have someone like her?

Lilith

I was brushing my teeth and washing my face. I shoved my black hair into a bun and decided to make some breakfast for Aleksi. I got the coffee maker ready too. I loved spending time with Aleksi, it was always perfect. Rilla had her food also, she was drinking some water now.

I began scrambling some eggs, and decided to make some savoury french toast.I got out a pan and a little bit of butter in the pan, I dipped the white bread in the egg mixture and threw it on the pan. I had two plates out and I stacked three each on there. I cut up some avocado and added a little seasoning. I walked toward the kitchen island and placed the plates down.

I got two mugs and poured the coffee and added some sugar in case. I placed those down, I decided to head into the bedroom and Aleksi was no where to be seen.

I saw that his recording studio door was open, he was sitting on his chair stretching. His MacBook is as open in front of him, while typing away and answering some emails.

"Baby breakfast is ready." I tell Aleksi and he leans back into his computer chair. His black hair falling into his face.

"Alright I'm coming." Aleksi says, while we both headed out toward the kitchen area and ate together. I saw Rilla was playing with her toys and stuff.

I got a text from Mia bedside she needed some help with her date for Joonas well what to wear. Then Liz chimed in and said why not having a girls night in.

"Babe I'm going to head out later. Do you need me to bring back something for dinner?" I asked my black haired boyfriend. Aleksi thinks but I'll bring some potatoes or something.

I decided to take a shower and began getting ready. I pulled on a strapless bra with a two part red crop top, black ripped skinny jeans and black high top converse. I dried my hair and straightened it. I grabbed my round Ray Ban sunglasses.

"You look beautiful baby girl." Aleksi says while kissing me. God I loved my little man, he was perfect.

"I'll see you soon!" I said with a smile. I heard the doorbell going off, and it was Tommi. He looked hungover as hell.