(17) Double Double Toil and Trouble

Lilith

"Lizzie you need to stop being so clumsy. I mean it's just Joel." I tell my friend and she laughs.

"Have you and Aleksi made it official yet?" Lizzie asks me and I shook my head no while I was typing on my desk, while I had a patient to see.

"No I hope we might, but I don't know." I said with a sigh, I had some patients to see and file paperwork and write out charts.

I was so sick and tired of everything, although we had a double date coming. So Lizzie and I decided to have a girls night and talk. It was a Friday night.

"So are you excited for tomorrow?" I asked her and she nods.

"Do you think Joel's into me?" She asks me and I recall the first time they met and at the show.

"Hell yes he's so into you! He can't take his eyes off you." I said with a laugh. She nods.

"I think Aleksi is a Lilithsexual." Lizzie says with a laugh and I started laughing while drinking my green tea.

"You think he is, well my dear then Joel is Lizziesexual!" I said while we both died of laughter. Since it was Friday, our bosses let us out early.

"God I don't even know what to wear!" Lizzie whined.

"It depends where they're taking us, I'm thinking either a dinner or something casual." I say.

"Has Aleksi asked you out get?" Lizzie asks me and I shook my head no.

"No he has not. But in the pit of my stomach although things are going well. I'm waiting for something to fuck it all up." I say with a sigh running my hands through my burgundy hair.

"Please don't tell me you're getting cold feet with this relationship!" Lizzie says with and I shook my head no.

"No Lizzie I'm not. But what if this ends up like it did with Spencer?" I question with a sigh.

"Honey you know it won't!" She says, while we both ate our food in silence. I walked into the room and I saw a couple of patients.

Dr Mikkelsen and I were sat in his office on a Friday night and we were talking.

"Lilith you're doing such an amazing job, I'd like to make you apart of my team. You've been a great asset to the team." Dr Mikkelsen says and I thanked him.

"Well I would be honoured that means the world to me." I said to him, I was going to be learning from the best doctor and I had job with him.

"Well since it's Friday, you can head out earlier." Dr Mikkelsen says and I nodded. I saw Lizzie was holding some files and she dropped them.

"Shit!" She swore and I walked over to her and help her pick them up.

"Girl this the fifth time this week, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask with a laugh, while I helped her pick up the files making sure the papers were in tact.

"It's Joel okay! Don't blame me I'm under the Hokka spell." She says waving her right hand around which cracked me up.

"Yes I get it, I get clumsy because of Aleksi." I say with a laugh. While I help her file the paperwork.

"So what do you think Kaunisvesi and Hokka boy have planned for us?" Lizzie asks me and I shrug. My phone dinged and it was Aleksi.

Aleksi: You and Lizzie should come by my place and Joel will be there too. So wear something nice but casual.

Lilith: Alright Prince Eric, can't wait! :)

Aleksi: Me too princess Ariel! ;)

"So we're having a double date at Aleksi's house!" I tell Lizzie and she nods. We decided to head to my house, we decided to have a sleep over and watch movies and drink some wine.