(46) Cause I Love You For Infinity (Final)

Aleksi

(Six Months Later)

I heard crying from the nursery, I saw Lilith was about to get up to get Raven.

"I'll go and get her don't worry." I said, while I placed a kiss on Lilith's head. I saw our six month old baby girl staring up at me crying, I picked her up while she held her stuffed bunny.

"Come on let's see your mummy huh?" I asked the little baby in my arms and she just coos. Her eyes were a mixture between green and blue, such a sassy baby girl she was. I carried her, while Rilla trotted next to me, while I saw Lilith sitting up wearing my white shirt.

Her burgundy hair fell around her, I handed her Raven and I grabbed Rilla because I didn't want her to be left out of the love fest.

"So this is our little family huh?" I asked her, while Lilith held Raven and laughs.

"I guess it is!" She whispers, while Rilla rushes over to Raven, while Raven reaches out to pet her but Rilla decides to lick her hand and I could hear her little giggles, it was a joyous moment. Was this what happiness felt like?

"Gosh they're so cute! I can't get over the way Rilla is so overprotective of Raven." Lilith said with a giggle, I laughed along with her.

"Oh my God, you remember when Joonas wanted to play with Raven and Rilla attacked him!" I said while we laughed about that.

"Well Rilla knows what's up! She likes to protect her own doesn't she?" Lilith said with a giggle, while I nodded with a laugh.

"She learnt from the best." I said winking at Lilith and leaned down to press a kiss against her lips. I had a special evening planned for us, I asked if Joel and Liz would be down to babysit little Raven.

And they were down, so I was going to drop her off later.

"So Lilith do you want me to drop off Raven to Liz's and Joel's home because I got something planned for us later." I said to her.

"What are you planning Mr Kaunisvesi?" She asks me. It was a secret. Especially I just wanted to spend sometime with her and show my love for her.

"It's just something I was planning. I tell you what! You can go and visit Joel and Liz and see how they're doing. And I'll prepare something for you." I said to her and she nods.

Lilith

I got up and got dressed while dressing little Raven, so I was dropping both the dog and the baby at Joel's and Liz's home. I knocked on the door, I saw Joel answered the door he wore a white hoodie and his hair was up in a bun.

"Hey so are you ready to hand her over?"Joel asks me, I nodded. I saw Rilla rushes inside while he lets me in.

"Do you both know what he's planning?" I asked them both and they both looked and shrugged their shoulders.

"It's a surprise." Liz said, I nodded with a smile. 
"Be good for you uncle Joel and Liz huh." I said to the little six month baby, while placing a kiss on her forehead. A part of me didn't want to leave her, but I knew she was in good hands.

"Don't worry! We'll bring her over tomorrow!" Joel said while shooing me away. I laughed and nodded. I saw Aleksi was running around taking care of something.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He grabs my hand and pushed me into the bathroom.

"You get dressed and I'll take care of this." Aleksi said with a smile, while I decided to take a shower and get ready, I took care of myself like shaved and did the stuff I was supposed to do. I got out of the shower and I was wrapped in a white silk robe while I began doing my hair.