(18) Mama Forgive Me

Lilith

Dark Adrenaline were signed by Century Media Records, so the boys and I were planning a huge party in a club. Especially my mother and father were planning to renew their vows and I was always working hard to get their shin ding planned.

I finished work and I saw Lizzie laugh at me. "Girl I haven't seen you in a while. What is happening with you?" She asks me.

"Dark Adrenaline is signed by Century Media Records, so we are having a gig. You and Joel should come by with the guys. I am planning their wedding renewal." I said and she nods. I had finished their wedding cake testing. The band and I had been rehearsing for the party and I went to the band rehearsal as I sang through the song.

"Wow Lilith this side of you is epic!" Luka says while he hugs me, we decided to do a cover of Mama Forgive Me by Poreclain Black. I even decided to get an abstract print dress with some Rachel Zoe Danielle heeled booties.

"I think it is going to be a bit of fun one, and we can go into our heavy Dark Adrenaline song such as Thank You Pain." I said, while the rest of the band agreed.

Violetta has been sending me some random photos of her and Aleksi, I found that Aleksi was blonde back then. Seeing his photos made me want to cry, fuck I missed him so much. But I had to be a tough girl.

I decided to a pay visit to my mother's house and decided to show her the finishing touches.

"So mum I was thinking that your cake flavour should be vanilla and strawberry and the dress maybe you could get something Ellie Saab or something along those." I tell her, all of this being busy was  good thing for me, because it was much easier to get over Aleksi. But in my heart, I was still in love with him and I wanted him.

I missed his scent, his cuddles and his smile. I sighed and I felt a tear stream down my face.

"Oh my dear daughter, do you miss him so much?" She asks me while I just cried in her arms.

"Mama forgive me, I broke all the rules." I whispered while she rocked me back and forth.

"Woah who made my darling daughter cry? Shall I kick his ass?" My fathers asks walking in with his business suit and while he laid the briefcase on the island while he hugged my mum and I. I loved my parents so much.

"Well our band got signed and I was wondering if you wanted to come to the party? You should try kicking her ass." I asked them.

"When is it?" My fathers asks me.

"It's on Saturday!" I said with a smile and they both nodded.

"Of course we would love to see belting, you were always a good daughter Lilith." My mother says and I laughed.

"You want to see Lilith Immaculate belting out some screams." My father says with a laugh and I giggled.

Aleksi

Violetta was so fucking annoying, I did not want anything to do with her and now she had ruined everything between me and Lilith. Lilith had vanished off the face of the earth.

"Vivian and Henrik Pendragon are having a wedding renewal which is being planned their daughter Lilith Pendragon, and her band was recently signed by the record company Century Media Records in Hellenski. The woman is extremely talented, she can sing and scream like a banshee. You should check out her social platform @Lilithimmaculate and her band on instagram: @DarkAdrenaline." The news said, the boys were looking at Lilith's performance of Dearest I'm So Sorry. God she was gorgeous on that stage.

"Yo Aleksi come on man, you're up next!" Joel says to me. The double date was ruined and I did not want to be without Lilith anymore. I sighed, while I continued working with the boys and I tracked more shit as I allowed the music to take me over.