(41) I Vow Forever

Aleksi

Lilith was thirteen weeks pregnant well three months now. I was in the recording studio with the boys, they wanted to go out to a bar. Joel was being persistent that I should join.

"I don't want to go drinking! I want to spend the night with Lilith." I tell them, well I had been spending a lot of time with Lilith lately.

"Come on Aleksi we barely see you anymore." Joonas said and I shook my head no, I decided to go and see Lilith. I decided to bring her something in case she was having a craving.

I knocked on her door and she wore my sweater which showed her tiny belly, I found myself smiling at how beautiful she looked. Her burgundy hair was piled in a messy bun and wearing my clothes.

"Aleksi what are you doing here?" She asks me.
"I wanted to hang out, especially the boys wanted to go drinking." I said with a pout, I saw Rilla rush over to me.

"Then come on in." She said, I found myself walking over to her and placing a kiss on her lips. She looked so cute, we cuddled up and watched a movie. Her back was pressed against my front, I found my hands resting on her little baby bump.

We were a family, this beautiful woman was having a little baby with me. Ours, our little family. I felt so damn happy. I saw Lilith was fast asleep on my chest.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and found myself dozing off too, it was nice to have her in my arms again.

Lilith

I woke up and saw Aleksi was fast asleep, pulling me close to him. His hand rested on my belly while, his face was buried in my neck and it felt nice to be held.

I was feeling a little hungry so I decided to toast some waffles and spread some almond butter with a slice of banana and some apple juice and I ate it.

I made Aleksi some food also, I woke him up and he ate the sandwich. We smiled at each other, I sipped my apple cider juice and I smiled at him.

"The boy want to plan a New Years Eve party." Aleksi said with a laugh and I nodded. Blind Channel were good at partying for sure.

"I might not be able to come, pregnant lady." I said with a laugh, Aleksi hadn't been hanging out with the boys since I got pregnant.

"I just want to spend time with you and little one." Aleksi said, while placing his hand on my belly. Aleksi pressed his lips against mine, passionately. Being careful not crush my bump.

We went to our room and sleep, how did I get so lucky to have him in my life?

(The Next Day)

Aleksi took me to his parents house and we told that we were pregnant. Mrs Kaunisvesi was so excited, about the baby news.

"Actually I have a family heirloom, I want Aleksi to have." His mother says while she shoos me away to speak to Aleksi's mother.

Aleksi

"Mother what is it?" I asked her, my blonde haired mother smiled and pulled out a little box.

"That was your grandmothers ring, I want you to propose to Lilith with it. She's family now." My mother said with a smile.

"Wow mum that's pretty, but are you sure?" I asked her and she smiled and nods.

"Yes you know why I can see how happy you make each other. So why should I ruin that? I remember when she lost her memory, you lost it. Let her love you." My mother said with a smile.

"Well you know I do love her, more then life itself." I whispered and she smiles, pushing me toward Lilith and I stashed the ring somewhere.

"Hey love. You know I love you right?" I asked her and she nods and I placed a kiss on her forehead.

I vow forever to keep my family and blood safe. This was a life with Lilith.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! 4 more chapters until the end. Thank you all so much for reading this story! It's been amazing... So Will Aleksi propose? Check out my Joe Cotela story! Thanks - Nantia

Song: My Blood (My Family) by DED