(29) When Did I Become This Person You Despise?

Aleksi

I found Lilith and Tommi sitting outside, I had never seen Lilith smoking.

"It's not a joke Lilith, but I'm in love with you." I heard Tommi say. No she couldn't be could she?

"What the fuck?" I question, I saw Lilith smoking while she had tears running down the face.

"How long? How long have you been fucking him?" I yelled at Lilith and she started to sob even harder.

"I h-haven't touched Tommi I swear Aleksi." She says while crying, her green eyes had tears streaming down her face.

"And how can I believe you?" I asked her, once I said that. Her face drops, more tears spill down her face. She steps away from me like I wounded her.

"Is that what you think of me? A whore!" She yells with more tears spilling my face. "I would never betray you like that, God I love you Aleksi Kaunisvesi with all my heart!" She yells at me while walking up to me punching my chest.

She chuckled and said, "I was right! The universe doesn't want us together! What's the point?" Lilith says and she runs.

I begin chasing after her.

"Oh my God Lilith what happened?" I heard Liz ask her and she shook her head no. She grabbed her car keys and rushed out.

"Aleksi man what the fuck? Lilith and I never fucked and I could never do that to you!" Tommi says.

Lilith

How long? How long have you been fucking him?" Aleksi yelled at me and I started to sob even harder.

"I h-haven't touched Tommi I swear Aleksi." I says while crying, tears stream down my face. God I was dying inside.

"And how can I believe you?" Aleksi asked me, once he said that said that. My whole world just stopped, more tears spill down my face. I step away from him like he wounded me.

"Is that what you think of me? A whore!" I yell with more tears spilling my face. "I would never betray you like that, God I love you Aleksi Kaunisvesi with all my heart!" I yell at him while walking up to him punching his chest.

"I was right! The universe doesn't want us together! What's the point?" I chuckled and laughed.

Aleksi begins chasing after me.

"Oh my God Lilith what happened?" I heard Liz call after me and I shook my head no. I grabbed my car keys and rushed out.

I don't even know where the fuck I was going at this point! I rushed toward my Maserati, and unlock the door. I climbed in the driver side and I sobbed even harder.

The man I loved didn't believe me... that I would never fuck one of his band mates. I was hurt, God why did the universe always try to tear Aleksi and I apart?

I just turned on the engine and just sped off, I was waiting at a stop sign. I checked left and right until some flashing lights were coming at me and BAM!

All I saw was blackness!

Aleksi

Oh my God! I accused Lilith of cheating. God am I an idiot? I was calling her nonstop and she wouldn't answer her phone. The others guys were frantically reaching her.

"God am I stupid?" I asked myself, I was so dumb!

"Fuck she's not answering!" I yelled, while I decided to look for her. Olli, Liz and Joel stuck around. I was freaking out.