(14) I'm So Into You

Aleksi

Driving Lilith's car was so cool, it felt really smooth unlike any car I've driven. We were at a red light and glanced at each other with a smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Lilith asks me, while holding my hand.

"Like what?" I asked her with a smile playing my lips.

"Like with heart eyes." She says in a teasing way. We both laughed at that. I found an open parking space and pulled up.

I turned to engine off and handed her the keys and I get out of the car and we walked into my apartment complex hand in hand.

She stuffed her car key in her clutch at, her heels clicking against the floor. She leaned her head against the metal of the lift wall. I found myself wrapping my arm around her waist. We stumbled out of the lift in laughter.

"God baby girl you're so perfect." I whisper and leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. We stumbled near my flat laughing, as I struggled to get my key out.

"Are you laughing at my misery?" I asked her with a pout, she shakes her head no. She decided to jump on my back causing me to stumble, while she wrapped her hand around my neck. I placed my hand on her bare thigh.

"I was getting bored and besides I thought it was fun!" She says with a sigh, while she slid down my back.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I ask her and she nods.

"How about a wine?" She asks me, I walked toward my fridge and get a bottle of wine. She took the bottle out of my hand and drunk it.

"Easy there don't  get drunk!" I tell her, while I decided to put on some music and Ariana Grande's I'm Into You started playing. I saw Lilith started to sway to the music, while she held the wine bottle and sang along to the song.

I'm so into you
I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do
Is to fall in deep
But close ain't close enough
'Til we cross the line, yeah, yeah

So name a game to play
And I'll role the dice, hey

Oh, baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you
To make a move
(Woo, ooh, ooh)
Before I make a move
(Woo, ooh, ooh)

God she was so cute! The way she was dancing and singing.

So baby, come light me up
And maybe I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous,
But baby, that's how I want it
A little less conversation, and
A little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you
Into you
Into you

I took the wine bottle out of her hand and pulled her toward me, her green eyes gazing into my eyes.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you looked today?" I whisper to her, while we swayed to the music.

"Many times." She says with a giggle, Lilith was a little shorter than me, her hand gripped my shirt.

"Did I tell you how sexy you looked into jeans?" She says while we both burst out laughing. The wine has given us a nice buzz. I leaned down and pressed my lips against her.

She stood on her toes and deepened the kiss, God this moment was so perfect standing in the living room with the girl I loved sharing kisses. I scooped her up bridal style not breaking the kiss while I moved onto my couch and laid her down.

"Is this a dream? Or did I find my Prince Eric?" She whispers to me.

"It must be a dream, because I found my Princess Ariel. I hope nothing spoils this moment." I whisper. We laid on our side looking at each other.

"I hope not, because nothing changes the way I feel for you unless if Violetta shows up with a marriage certificate or pregnant." Lilith mumbles.

"Look Lilith if she does, it will be all a lie. I fucking am falling for you. Even the first time I laid eyes on you." I whisper, while she cuddled up to me.

"God Aleksi why are so perfect huh?" Lilith whispers and presses her lips against mine. Her green eyes leaving me breathless, her body against mine.

"I thought you would have liked Joonas." I say truthfully.

"Joonas ratted us out, the fact he pointed out we had sex three times was funny! Did you see their faces though?" She recalled while laughing.

"Oh yes!" I said, she yawned and I decided to carry into my room.

"Maybe you want to get out that uncomfortable dress?" I whisper, while throwing her my black Bleak world shirt.

"Can you undo my dress?" She asks me and I nodded, I unzip her dress and she began getting out of it. Her back tattoos were revealed to me, I found myself tracing them she shivered under my touch.

"I'm sorry." I whisper and she put on the shirt it looked so nice on. Her thigh tattoos were peaking out.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She whispers, while she walks over to me and climbs into my lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask her and she pushes me down onto the bed, while I cover us with the sheet and her head is on my chest.

"I'm so into you." She mumbled against my chest and I laughed.

"Well I'm also into you." I whisper back, it was nice to be with her even if it wasn't sexual.

God, I had fallen for her and there was no going back. I slept soundly.

Lilith

I woke up in the morning to a shirtless Aleksi, I decided to make breakfast for us. I remembered last night, I began scrambling some eggs and made some coffee.

I found myself humming a song, God I remembered how angry he got at the club. It cracked me. My burgundy hair was done up in a messy bun, I plated the food.

I heard shuffling of foot steps and some tattooed arms wrap around me.

"Good morning gorgeous." Aleksi says in his morning voice. The black haired one placed a kiss on my cheek. While I turned back to stove and continued working and plating the eggs.

"Good morning handsome." I said while we sat on the kitchen island and ate food together.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asks me.

"Well I should go home and take a shower." I said to him, he nods.

"Yeah you got work tomorrow right?" Aleksi asks me and I nodded.

"Well I could stay and maybe watch a movie with you if you want or you can pack a bag and spend the night at my place?" I asked him.

"Okay we could do that." He says to me. We cleaned up and went to my flat. I decided to take a shower, I saw Aleksi sitting on my bed. I could sense his eyes looking at me. He saw a black Gibson acoustic guitar.

"Wow babe you play?" He asks me and I nodded. I decided to go into my walk in closet and a baggy Led Zeppelin shirt and some shorts on.

"Yes." I said and he picks it up and starts strumming. I listen to him play, he definitely looked adorable playing.

We decided on watching The Lost Boys, while we snuggled up.

"Did I tell you how lucky I am!" Aleksi says and I looked into crystalline blue eyes.

"No I'm the lucky one." I whisper.

Oh Dear God, I'm praying nothing mess up this beautiful moment.

A/N: Here some fluffy Aleksi and Lilith situation... Do you think there will trouble in paradise? Will everything be alright or will a bombshell be dropped? Comment your thoughts and concerns! - MyVictim

Song Credit: I'm Into You by Ariana Grande