(7) It's my party and I'll die when I want to

Lilith

Wow this week flew by, it was Friday already. There was a last patient that Dr Mikkelsen was supposed to see. It was a young toddler.

"Oh my goodness I can't. She's so adorable." I told the mother of toddler. I reported the concerns the mother had for her child to Dr Mikkelsen.

I got the chart and wrote down the things that Dr Mikkelsen was telling the mother. I also wrote out the prescription and handed it over for him to sign it.

"Have a nice weekend." She says, I waved goodbye to the little toddler. I walked out of the room and headed into my cubicle with my nude heels clicking on the ground. My black painted nail were typing away on the computer adding notes to the medical chart.

I closed it and saw it was five o'clock and headed home. I just wanted to crash.

(Saturday)

I woke to someone bouncing on my bed and I saw it was Faith.

"Ugh Faith what the fuck?" I asked her.

"Do you know what today is?" Faith says to me.

"Uh some party with some band! It's 7am can I please sleep for a bit? This week was stressful!" I said groaning.

"Fine but we need to start getting ready!" Faith says.

"Calm your tits girl, we'll be ready." I said to her. Faith laughs and heads out, leaving me alone. I rolled over a little and slept for a bit.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen, I was in dire need of coffee and brewed it. My burgundy hair was piled in a messy bun. I saw Faith walking and holding two outfits, one was a black one and the other one was a white.

"Girl I'm excited to spend sometime with you, especially that this month is the last time will be the last one." Faith says.

"Yes! Well we're still friends so. We can totally hang out, especially when you have that baby you and Mark are planning. I'll be the aunt." I said sipping my coffee.

(Later that evening)

Faith and I were getting ready and we both pulled on our outfits:

Lilith Immaculate: @Faithbeauchamp and I ready to paint the town white n black 🤍🖤#besties #partytime

"Uh Faith the skirt is so short." I said to her trying to pull it down a little. I looked at my reflection, the white one did compliment my pale complexion and my burgundy hair. Oh God, this was too much. My thigh tattoos were exposed, well we did look hot though.

I straightened my hair and did a dramatic liner and a deep plum purple lipstick. Faith whistled at our reflection.

"We look hot! But damn Lilith that white one suits you." Faith says with a smirk.