Chapter 1- Ohh Goody

~Rai Rai's POV~

OHH god i hate mornings because they just suck. I mean you have to wake up from your peaceful slumber to wake up to reality which reality sucks ass. I hate it especial when I am woken up from a good dream where it is legal in a country for me to marry all 5 members of One Direction. God that was the best dream every because all of them are soo fucking hot and their accents just make the panties drop. (And I swear I’m not a hoe) but besides my fantasies about One Direction, I am woken up by a four year old Seal, who is screaming at me to get up. 

"RAI RAI!!!!! MOMMY SAYS ITS TIME TO GET UP NOW!!!!" screams my little brother who is now jumping on my bed. "SISSY COME ON, EVERYONE IS DOWNSTAIRS WAITING ON YOU!!!" and with that he jumps off the bed and is now hitting me.

I groaned "why the hell are you in my room on a Saturday waking me up in this manner and why the fuck is everyone downstairs". I said not really realizing that I just said those words to my 4 year old little brother. 

"OHHHHHH MOMMY SISSY SAID A BAD WORD!!!" screaming while he runs downstairs to tattle on me to my mom. 

Finally peace and quiet! before I could get back to my dream I hear the one sound that scares the shit out of me, my dad yelling "RAIANA SAFA MARIE NADIA HARRISON, GET UP NOW OR I WILL MAKE YOU GET UP." Oh how I hate it when my dad uses my whole name because being named Raiana isn't hard enough but add Safa which means sincere friend in Arabic and then for some reason they decided Marie and then Nadia which is Russian for hope. So why not just put all of my ethnicities in one name. 

I am not dumb, so I shot up right away and hurried my ass downstairs not caring if I looked like a ratcheted ass hoe because it’s not like there is anyone important downstairs. So I just when I was going down the stairs I peaked to see what my little brother mean by "everyone" and to my luck everyone was downstairs....OOHH GOODY!

And to top it all off, there sat Major just grinning at me with his prick ass and then his poor fiancée next to him. So I just glared back at him. "ohh looks whose up, it’s sleeping beauty" Major pointed out and everyone turned to me as I finished walking down the stairs.

"About time" my dad huffed

"I know I know but why the hell is Major here"? I groaned still half asleep not caring because I was now full on grumpy.

"Rai! Watch your mouth" my mom yelled 

"Sorry, god why is everyone yelling, it is morning" as I walked to the fridge to get some breakfast

"well Hope and I are to go over wedding plans and since you are one of the bridesmaids, you need to be present to hear what is going on" Major said in his cocky ass tone....OHH goody wedding plans I said to myself with a smirk on my face. Then before I could mentally cuss my brother out I turned my head and noticed people who weren't my family, staring at me all judgmental with their mouths open. Then I looked down and noticed all I was wearing was a sports bra and a pair of short shorts. "SHIT" I mumbled, god I should have looked before I went downstairs but let’s just say that thank god I wasn't naked. Then looking back at those people staring at me I realized that they were my soon to be in-laws....ohhh goody. 

Major noticing that his soon to be in-laws are gawking at his little sister and realizing I was barely dressed he bitched "ohh god, Rai Rai put some clothes on! I don't want to give Hope's family any ideas about you." While he was saying that I looked again at the people gawking at me and I see one of them smirking at me looking me up and down. ohh goody

As I run upstairs to put more clothes on everyone downstairs let out a laugh to break the awkward silence and to apologize for their teenage daughter who was just half naked.