Chapter 20- One Hell of a Day for Wedding Planning Part One

Chapter 20- One hell of a day for wedding planning Part One

~Rai Rai's POV~

After what I witnessed yesterday, I am still in shock. Just the thought of Nova being pregnant just doesn't seem right. Nova is the good one out of us, she would never be the one I would of ever thought to have a pregnancy scare. And plus she beat the rest of us. I mean Nova, Vi, and I had a deal that if we think that our eggo might be preggo then we will call an emergency meeting, doesn't matter, what time or when because we will always be there for one another. Everyone thought it would be me that would have the first pregnancy scare but nooooo I didn't have those honors but god I just can't believe that it was Nova. But the good thing is that it was just a scare, that's it. Which I am thankful for because Nova has a bright future.

But enough about yesterday now today I am dreading because I have to spend the whole day with the wedding party for my brother Major and Hope in helping out planning. Today is going to be a long day because first we have to go look at the final choices for the reception, then dealing with the flowers, and last but not least dress fittings. FUN FUN FUN,,,,NOT

I hate it that I am a bridesmaid and that I have to come today, I mean I have better things to do rather than being bored out of my mind dealing with wedding shit. I don't understand why Major and Hope want everyone involved in every little detail. It is ridiculous because honestly it is their wedding and who cares what we think. But Major always love pleasing others so I guess this is just his way of pleasing everyone.

I take one last look in the mirror and let out a sigh because I honestly don't want to go today but James and Willow threatened me that if they have to go, I have to go suffer with them. I think they are just blackmailing me but they also got mom to yell at me to go. And plus I got the whole lecture of being on my best behavior and that is when I dragged Ace, Nick, Si, and Easton in too. HAHAHHAHA if I have to suffer than they get to suffer too.  Plus I am just getting even because Jamie and Low Low forced me to go. And plus with the boys being there it will be a little more bearable. Also Mila has to come too because she has to get fitted into her dress too. With the whole dress situation I am nervous because we haven't seen what the dresses look like and apparently each bridesmaid have a different style and a different shade of color. So I am hoping Hope has some sense of style and wants to have cute bridemaids dresses. 

"RAI, YOU GOT MOM TO FORCE ME TO GO TODAY AND I AM NOT LETTING YOU GET OUT OF THIS SIS!" Ace hollered up to me. 

"YEAH RAI, I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE EITHER AND WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE IN A MINUTE AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Nick joined in. I guess they didn't like that I dragged them into coming today. 

"I'M COMING! DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A TWIST!" I yelled back taking one last look and grabbing my cell phone and my purse and made my way downstairs. 

"ABOUT DAMN TIME RAI" Si grinned 

"Oh shut it, you know that you are going to have so much fun today" I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"If you think today is going to be fun then I always knew that you were the weird one who enjoys to watch paint dry." Si said with a smirk

"OHHHH Sailor, you caught me, watching paint dry is one of my favoriite pass times and if today is anything like that than I am a happy camper now." I returned the smirk. 

"Raiana" He stared directly in my eyes 

"Sailor" not backing down 

We kept this up for about 30 seconds 

"HAHAHAH I WIN I WIN!" I fisted pump with my triumph 

"SHUT UP RAI I LET YOU WIN" 

"OHHHH PAHHHH-LESE YOU JUST UPSET THAT YOU LOST BIG BRO" I stuck my tongue out again