Chapter 22- I Guess the Cats Out Of It's Bag Part One

~Si's POV~(Pic of Sailor aka Si) 

From what I gathered from Mila and Ella that what happened at the bridal shop was some interesting drama shit that went down. I guess it was bound to happen sometime. I guess blocking out everything finally did just explode for our lil Rai Rai. 

After Hope called Major all of us guys including dad knew that there might be a show down between mom and Rai and someone might want to be there to break it up.

So all of us guys rush home and spot mom in the kitchen with a smile on her face sipping on her coffee. The look on all of our faces were 'what the fuck is going on?'. By all means we were expecting some screaming, yelling, crying, and shit being thrown. But everything was calm.....too calm if I say.

Dad went up to mom and wrap his arms around her waist and mom's smile got even more bigger. "Hal are you okay? Is everything good with you and Rai?" Dad asked mom with a worried look. 

Mom turned around facing her husband "everything is fine. Rai finally came to her senses and the world is all right." Mom was saying in a daze. "ahhh young love" she mumbled under her breath. 

All I gots to say is what the fuck is going on. So Easton, Ace, Nick, and I all headed upstairs to leave dad to deal with mom. As we passed our way to go upstairs you see a very tired  and pregnant Willow  snuggling on the couch. 

As we were heading to my room to chill we heard this sound coming from Aaron's room .We all had this devilish looks on our faces because we were about to cock block Aaron. As we got closer to his room we heard "Oh Aaron" and moans. I guess that son of a bitch is about to get it in. So we all rushed to his door and opened it to only see the one thing no guy ever wants to see.

You might ask what is the one thing that no guy ever wants to see is. Well lets just say no brother wants to walk in and see little sister half naked in some guys bed with the guy on top of her making out. Yes lets just say for the rest of my life this image is going to imprinted in my mind for eternity. 

What brought me out of my daze was Ace and Nick lunging and yelling "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" 

And with the Rai yelling "Ace! Nick! this isn't what it looks like."

Easton standing by the door next to me chuckles " if this isn't what it looks like Rai than enlighten us. What it looks like to me is you are half naked in Aaron's bed making out. And if we go here a little later we would have walked in on you guys having sex." Easton said the last part harshly staring daggers at Aaron. 

With hearing the word sex come out of Easton's mouth Ace lunges forward to Aaron "OVER MY DEAD BODY" Before any of us could stop Ace, he puled Aaron off of Rai and punched him in the face. 

Rai let out a shrilling scream and before we knew it dad barreled in Aaron's room surveying the scene. Dad let a growl and mom let out a sigh of joy. I guess this is what mom meant in 'Rai came to her senses' meaning that she finally told Aaron how she felt and vice versa. But did they really have to go this far. Just the thought of Rai and sex just makes me shudder. 

And then all of a sudden James and Willow joined the party in Aaron's room. 

All was silent because we were all waiting on dad to make the next move because in all honesty we were all flipping a shit. "Rai put some clothes on. Ace let Aaron go. And everyone get their asses downstairs NOW" 

None of needed to be told twice and all of hauled our asses downstairs.

Authors note:

sorry it's short but there will be more parts and POVS ahead. Hold on because the cats out of the bag