Part Two- One Hell of a Day for Wedding Planning

Before you read, this part two isn't some much about Major and Hope's wedding. It is more about Rai and making amends with herself and others. This chapter is the revelation of Rai and her feelings for Aaron.

~Mila's POV~

I wish I could be anywhere but here. Here is some advice to you GET ELOPED! Who knew planning weddings could be such a pain. I feel sorry for Hope because my parents and her parents just don't get along. You can tell that it bugs Hope that they just can't get along for the sake of their kids. 

After 5 hours of arguing and bickering Major and Hope finally decided to get married at the beach. Which I am happy because it is different and plus getting married on the beach I think is very romantic. I know not everyone is not pleased with their decision but I honestly don't care because it is their wedding not ours. I am happy that Major found Hope because they balance each other out and Hope puts Major in his place. 

But the one thing I am nervous about is the dress fittings because I am praying that me and Ella's dresses for being greeters aren't ugly. But what can I do it isn't my day it is Hope's. 

The tension in the air is very clear. Hope and Rai are having a silent show down because someone said something that pissed off the other. And knowing Rai she won’t back down and seeing from the tension Hope isn't backing down either. I just hate it how Rai just causes unwanted tension and she calls me a bitch. Look at her, she is having a bitch off with Hope and it Hope that is getting married. I just hate it how everyone makes excuses for Rai just because her boyfriend beat her and put her in the hospital. I am not saying that what Jamar did was okay but I am saying that everyone is walking eggshells around Rai. I feel bad and awful about what happen a month ago but Rai and everyone needs to move on. I love my sister but she needs to stop lashing out on others. 

"Mila, Look at mom, she looks like she is about to pop a vain in her forehead." Ella whispered to me. 

"Huh? what happened? I spaced" 

"Mom just saw Rai's belly button piercing when mom walked into Rai's dressing room to see if she needed helped but Rai was just in her bra and underwear when mom walked in and then she saw it. Mom is not happy with the piercing and also the lingerie that Rai was wearing. Mom is yelling at Rai that wearing a hot pink lacey bra and black lacey underwear isn't something a 17 year old girl should wear." Ella explained and I couldn't help but laugh because when it comes to stuff like that Mom is very conservative. 

"Raiana Safa Marie Nadia Harrison, What are you doing to your body! Putting more holes and wearing very revealing undergarments and you are only 17 years old! What am I going to do with you! Rai just tell me what are you are thinking by wearing things like this? Are you trying to have sex and attract unwanted attention from boys! Are you trying to get yourself pregnant! And I don't like it that my daughter is parading around like a whore! I will not have it!" Mom yelled 

Rai rushed out of the dressing room only in her bra and underwear which I might say that it is very cute. 

"GOD MOM! I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE! I AM WEARING LACEY BRA AND UNDERWEAR BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL SEXY! I AM WEARING IT FOR ME AND NO ONE ELSE! CAN'T I WANT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF WITH YOU THINKING THAT I AM WHORING AROUND! AND ABOUT THE BELLY BUTTON RING LETS JUST SAY I GOT IT WHEN I WAS 14! AND LOW LOW TOOK ME BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO GET HERS PIERCED TOO AND ALSO MYRA! IT ISN'T A BIG DEAL!" Rai screamed

"Rai I don't like this tone and don't you dare yell at me! I am your mother and I care! I don't want my daughter to be a whore!" my mom retorted

Rai let out a sigh "Mom are you ashamed of me?"