Epilogue

5 FIVE YEARS LATER

~Raiana's POV~ 

 I cannot wait to return back home, I haven't been home all the much since I was busy in college but thank god that I just graduated and ready to embark on my new life. 

A lot has happened in 5 years you could say, My dad finally retired from being a Navy SEAL and he spends more time at home with my mom and the younger ones. My mom and mine's relationship has grown even more over the years, she has been the one to encourage me that my love for Aaron will bring us back together again.

James, Willow, and their four kids are happy and doing well. Willow and James liked to visit me on weekends when I was at college and we always went to get ice cream togetherBut James is finally realizing that raising a daughter isn't as easy as he thought it would be, Ana is going to give my big brother a run for his money when she gets older. Dre, Myra, and the twin girls are great, Dre moved his record company from New York to back home because he missed his family and he wanted his daughters to be raised where he was raised. Major and Hope are still happily married, they have one boy and one girl. Major and I's brother and sister relationship has gotten better but we still like to give each other shit here or there. Ace is well still Ace, he did move out of the house but to only move in with Nick. Ace realized that his dream of becoming a rapper would never become true so now instead, Ace is using his college degree and being a personal trainer. Nick is still clean and sober with the support of his family, Nick is in a steady relationship with a very nice girl name Tammy. Sailor (Si) is still the golden boy stud, he played soccer all throughout college and now he is playing professionally. Easton is in college playing basketball and still thinks he is hot shit. Mila just graduated from high school and is off to beauty school in the fall. Ariella and Hudson are still in high school and being the typical teenagers. Tianna and Seal still cause havoc because they are still little, but with age they have gotten even more hellish. 

Surprisingly Vi and Andie are still going strong after 5 years together. It is nice to know that Vi finally found someone that she has been hoping for, for a long time. Vi and I still stayed in contact through college because Vi said me going off to school is not going to get rid of her. Riley, Carter, and I all went off to college at the same school. All three of us went to school in New York where we all remained best friends supporting each other in a strange place far away from home. Riley stayed in the city after college while Carter and I went back home after school. I loved New York but I also missed and loved home. I study in college to be a social worker to help out woman who have been abused or are in bad relationships and I also help out people who are struggling with addiction. I honestly love what I do, and with all the things that happened in my past, I can help people who have gone through similar things that I have been through or I have witnessed. Carter was a player during college too until he got this girl pregnant and now he has an adorable one and half year old baby girl. Carter has settle down with his baby momma,Rachel and it seems like Carter is actually growing up, taking responsibility and plus he is an amazing father to his little girl Storm (and yes they named their kid Storm). Tristan and Nova are still together and strong as ever, actually they are getting married this summer and I have the privilege along with Vi of being the maids of honor. The two of them have fallen more and more in love with one another, if that is even possible. 

And last but not least, the one person you all want to know about is Aaron. After Aaron left, it was the hardest thing that I have ever went through but I struggled to realize that in the end we will be together. Aaron at Florida State became a baseball god, winning state championships and even national championships. Aaron was living the life as one of the best college pitchers in the nation. Aaron never did come back during his breaks but instead he stayed with his dad, trying to build his relationship with his dad back up. In these 5 years Aaron and I never saw each other because we both knew that it would kill us to just leave again, so we wrote emails to each other occasionally just telling the other how we are doing. There was times in these 5 years where I was at constant worry that Aaron had found some other girl who he loves more than me and then will never return back to me. I have stressed many times to Aaron about my concern but his only reply is 'that there is no other girl in the world I need because I have my Razor and she is all I want and need and that I will always be her A-Run till my last breath on earth'. I mean after a guy you love says that to you, who would want another man, when you have have him.