Chapter 7- Thanks Razor

About an 4 hours later and still in the ER and Aaron just finally woke up 

~Aaron's POV~ (what Aaron might look like)

The last thing I remember is making out with Rai and I might say it was amazing. She is one hell of a kisser and it is one way to wake someone who blackout. I had a smile glued on my face after we got done sucking face for awhile and a surprise to me that it did not feel weird, it actually felt just right. Looking into her eyes I swear I it felt like I was on another planet. And with that my last thought was that I want to kiss her again and that is all I remember. 

Waking up in a hospital room with those god awful white walls made me flashback to all the times I took my mom to radiation and chemo therapy for her cancer and all the times I visited her every day until the day she passed. An over flow of emotions came running back of how much I hate hospitals and I hate that I spent most of my teenage life in hospitals with my mom because my dad was always busy with military stuff. So I man up and took her to appointments and everything else because I didn't want her to go through this alone. 

As I started to open my eyes and shake off all the bad memories I've had in hospitals, I looked up and saw Razor looking terrified and she had huge bags under her eyes. It looked like she was crying but why? I mean it couldn't be over me? I have only been out for like 10 minutes..haven't I??? As soon as I opened my eyes and my head turned to Rai, who was sitting in the chair right next to my bed. It made me smile because she actually didn't leave me alone. 

"ohh my god!!!! Aaron, you finally woke up!!! Nurse, Nurse, he is awake" Rai hollered as she got up and called for the nurse again. 

The nurse came running and started checking if everything was okay and asked me a whole bunch of stupid questions, that I am guessing to see if I have any brain damage. But after the nurse left, the doctor came and did his own checking. And about 20 minutes later the doctor said that I was lucky that nothing serious happen and that I should take it easy. 

Outside the room Rai stood, anxious to know the news. The doctor told her what he told me. Rai let a huge sigh of relief because I guess she was really worried about me. It felt nice to have someone there worrying for you. I mean worry in a good way, or I might just say have someone who cares about you. 

As Rai entered the room again, she had a smile on her face. "hey dumbass.." she said while walking over to my bedside. "don't you ever scare me like that! ok I thought you were dying or something" she said while she hit my shoulder. And all I could was laugh as I sat up and grabbed her hand and brought her closer to me and whispered."It wont be that easy to get rid of me but you should know that I would never leave without just one more kiss." With saying that I leaned in and kissed her cheek. Rai was trying to hide the fact that I made her blush but I don't mind because honestly I think it is cute when she blushes. 

After a moment of silent, Rai still in my grasp, which she didn't mean to mind. She broke the silence by saying."I think it is time for you to get dress and time to go home. The doctor's told me that you are free to go and that I have to keep a close eye on you and make sure nothing else happens to you." she said with a smile, while she broke free from my grasp. She stood up off the bed and walked towards a bag and then she chucked my clothes at me with a laugh. So I got up and got dressed into my clothes, that I am guessing that Rai either went home and brought me a fresh pair of clothes. Then a sudden reminder and I ran out of the bathroom only wearing my boxers and I shouted "Rai! where are the kids?" I guess I startled Rai because she looked like I just gave her a mini heart attack. Rai still in shock manage to say "Si and Ace picked them up and took them home when I decided to stay here with you till you were okay. And I might say nice undies" she laughed as she basically checked out my crotch area. I smiled and walked back into the bathroom and continued to get dress. After I was done, Rai was already to go and all I had to do was sign some papers to release me and I was home free. 

As we exited the hospital walking in the parking lot to her car, I felt the urge to hold her hand, and I acted on that urge, which freaked Rai out but she didn't protest. We walked hand and hand all the way to her car in total silence but it was a nice silence like we didn't have to say anything because the other was thinking the same thing. As we reached her car, I pulled her in closer to me and gave her a kiss. "Thank you Razor, for not leaving me here all alone." 

Rai still processing what happened smiled and kissed me back "A-Run you know that I just couldn't leave you all by yourself." She said with a smirk. 

"Well Rai, I want to give you a proper kiss because are first kiss, I was woken up by your tongue in my mouth, which I didn’t mind but I think you Raiana deserve a proper kiss." With those words, I pulled her closer to me than ever before, making sure that there was basically no space between us. I gazed into her eyes and she smiled back giving me a nod assuring me that she approves. I pushed a strain of her hair behind her ears. And placed one hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss, the best kiss of my life. We lingered for awhile with our lips just hovering over another. It was a perfect end to an awful night. When we finally broke free, Rai was a little wobbly, so I put my arms around her waist to hold her up. Me I had no control over the smirk that appeared on my face because I couldn't believe that I just made a girl weak in the knees. Rai didn't approve of the smirk but suddenly a smirk appeared on her face. We both got into her car and she started the car and we were off back to her house in complete silence but like I said it wasn’t a bad silence, it was the good silence. And we proceeded home and it was 2 am and I feel like today was going to be a better day. 

 Author's notes

Sorry that the last chapters are short...but i swear they wont be as short soon..hope you are enjoying it? and do you think that Aaron and Rai together is a good idea or a bad idea? And do you think differently about Aaron knowing some information about his mom passing?? Please comment :)