Chapter 23- Something Maybe

~Vi"s POV~ 

It seems like everyone has someone as their own. I mean Rai and Aason are finally together and I didn't even get to perform any of my plans for operation A-Run and Razor. Tristan has Nova and Carter has his hoes. So it just leaves Riley and I with no one but Riley doesn't care because he always has some girl on the side. So it is just me alone. It has never really bugged me being alone until now. For some god damn reason I am wishing that I had someone for myself. 

I mean it is hard being the only open lesbian at your school. I came out of the closet at the end of freshmen year. Freshmen year was the year I discovered myself. I slept with one of the most popular Senior guy in the backseat of his car. The first time with Billy I didn't really feel it so I decided it was just my first time and it will get better. But after sleeping with Billy and a couple other guys I was determined that I must not like penis. So in the middle of freshmen I was really drunk at a party and I started to make out with the slut of the school and what surprised me I actually enjoyed it. But it didn't just stop there, both of us being drunk and horny by the end of the night we had sex and that is when I knew that I liked girls. I knew that was just a one time thing for her so I didn't get attached.

Over the years I came across girls who were confused and was curious of what it was like being with a girl. And since I am the only open lesbian girls came to me. And I was more than gladly to help them out with their problem but now thinking about I am really tired of being with those kind of girls. I have met a couple other lesbians here and there but they never really peeked my interest. I just haven't found someone to have a relationship with and seeing my friends in relationships kind of makes me want one.

And here I am at this lame ass party talking to myself because it just finally hit me....I don't want to be alone. There I said it! I Violet Shanice Nichols doesn't want to be alone and I hope and pray there is someone out there for me.

Back to this party you see drunken teenagers grinding on each others not giving a fuck. That is usually me because bitches I am the life of the party but I am not feeling it tonight. And seeing Rai and Aaron all over each other and it has only been a week doesn't really help with what I am feeling.

“Hey Vi! What are you doing here all alone? You love partying.” Carter said to me handing me a drink.

“Have you every had one of those nights where you aren't feeling it?” I replied

Carter nodding his head in agreement “Yeah I feel ya Vi but that doesn't mean you have to be standing here all by yourself.”

I let out a sigh “Fine Car, do you want to show them bitches how to really dance.” Finishing it will my signature smirk.

Carter let out a chuckle “Lead the way Vi to show them bitches.”

I return with a smile a pulled Carter to the middle of the dance floor. Where Carter put his hands around my hips while I grind up against him. Lets just say when Carter and I hit the dance floor we really get into because Carter is the only white I know that knows how to grind properly with a girl and I know how to grind the proper way unlike those other hoes that think they can but they don't even know the half of it.

For the next two or three songs Carter and I were showing the bitches how it is done. We stopped because I was getting thirsty and Carter found a girl to have fun with. As I made my way over to where the drinks I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face because Carter always knows how to cheer me up when I am in a funk. Still in my own little world I reached out to grab a cup but someone at the same time was grabbing for the same cup. I snapped my head to the right to see who was grabbing at the same time and my eyes land on this pretty blonde who has the hippster style. When she met my gaze I couldn't help but smile. I guess she is the shy type because she instantly blushed which I think is cute.