Chapter 8- The Back Lash of the Choices We Make

~Rai's POV~ 

When we finally got home, the high I was on finally crashed when we got home from the hospital. I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. Not even thinking about Aaron I ran upstairs and plopped on my bed about to pass out when I heard a knock at my door. I groaned about to beat the person who knocked. And to my surprise it was Aaron. 

"hey didn't the doctor say you have to keep an eye on me?" he said with a damn smirk and with that he plopped down on my bed right next to me. I was to tired to give a fuck and I took off my jeans and put on shorts not caring if Aaron was in the room and Aaron took off his shirt. I would say if I didn't just have the longest night of my life I would care but fuck it, what harm can be done, we are just sharing my bed, which is big enough for us to have our own space. So nothing can go wrong. I got into bed next to Aaron who was still smirking and I pulled the covers up and turned to my side. Aaron followed suit my turned the opposite direction. I passed out and I guess for the doctors sake that I was sort of keeping an eye on him. But it was weird because I swear I felt Aaron flip on his back which caused me to wake up and I noticed that he wasn't the slightest tired. How the hell isn't he and then it dawned on me that he was passed out for awhile. 

I let out a groan and turned my body over to the side facing him and with defeat "what’s wrong Aaron?" 

He smirk back at me "Well Rai, I was in the ER for 4 hours passed out and I cannot go to sleep because of all the shit that happened..i mean this is my first day here and I am hoping everyday isn't like today, except the part wear you shove your tongue down my throat" Aaron let out a chuckle and I was embarrassed of what I did but when Aaron kissed me in the parking lot I might say that was one hell of a kiss. 

"Hey shut up! I was trying to wake you up dumbass!" I hissed backed 

"Well Razor, there are other methods" he smirked back

"Fuck off" I said while I rolled over to my other side because I am tired and I just cannot deal with  A-Run  tonight. So after an awkward silence he got the message. 

"Goodnight Razor" he said and that was the last thing he said to me before I fell asleep after my adventures day. 

Sunday morning 

~Aaron's POV~

When the sun hit me through the window, I let out a groan because last night I slept like shit because my head was throbbing and Razor was snoring her ass off but I am not complaining because she actually let me sleep in her bed. After a long night we had and my condition it was nice that she was willing and that she cared. 

I just laid there on my back for awhile or until Rai wakes up but the looks of it, I am thinking she won’t be up for awhile. So I forced myself up off the bed and headed over to the door and go back to my room because I don't want Mr. Harrison get any ideas. When I finally got to my room I let out a sigh of relief that Mr. Harrison didn't see me. I plopped down on the bed and replayed the kiss I gave her in the parking lot over and over because hey it isn't everyday you kiss a hot girl. 

~Si's POV~ 

I just woke up and the house is silent which is weird because this house is never silent. So I decided to walk down to the kitchen to see my mom, dad, Seal, and Tianna eating breakfast in complete silence. As soon as I walked in my dad lifts his head acknowledging my presents. 

"So son, how was your night?" he asked with ease

Shit, shit, shit, shit does he know what happened last night because what all Rai told me about all the events that happened I just couldn't believe it. When she called me to pick up the little ones from the hospital and to pick up some fresh clothes for Aaron because he was in the emergency room. I was a little thrown off but as soon as she started yelling at me to hurry up I knew she was serious. When I finally got to the hospital, I saw Rai and it killed me to see my little sister look soooo stressed. As soon as she saw me, I gave her a huge hug and she broke down crying about all the shit that happened that night. At first I was upset that shit got out of control but when I saw the look on her face and I knew she had no control of what happened. 

I just stood there in silence remember what all happened and I think my dad caught on and he interrupted my train of thought with a cough. Then I finally snapped out of my thought and looked straight at him and said as calm as I could. "I had a chill night, nothing really happened." I lied. 

My dad gave me a curious look and said "oh really a "chill night", its not like the pantry caught on fire" he gestured

Fuck he knows. FUCK FUCK FUCK. The look on my face was in total shock because I know that Rai is going to get it and there is nothing I can do to help her. 

~Hudson's POV~ 

When I walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast my dad and Si were having a staring contest. It looks like dad is upset. But why would he be upset with Si? Si didn't do anything. Mila, Easton, Tianna, and Seal were the trouble makers and the ones who cause the unfortunate events to happen. Ari and I were trying to help out Aaron and Rai but things just got out of control. I hope dad goes easy on Rai. 

When my dad noticed my presents he stopped his staring contest with Si and Si sighed and went to the fridge. I was confused but mom chimed in "Hudson, good morning, honey." she said with a smile. I don't know how mom and dad are together because mom is the peace keeper nice one, while dad is the scary bad guy. 

I walked over to my mom to see what she was making for breakfast and she making pancakes, one of my favorites. I could feel my dad's eyes on me feeling like lasers burning through my skin and when I couldn't take it anymore I snapped.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!! IT WAS THE LITTLE ONES, THEY WENT CRAZY AND THEY DIDN'T LISTEN TO AARON WHEN RAI LEFT TO GO GET MILA FROM MALL SERCURITY BECAUSE THE BOYS WITH HER STOLE. SO WHEN RAI WAS GONE THE LITTLE ONES FLOODED THE BATHROOM BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO MAKE A SWIMMING POOL. I SWEAR ARI AND I TRIED TO STOP THEM BUT THEY LOCKED THE BATHROOM DOOR AND AND WE COULDN'T GET IN. WE ASKED EASTON FOR HELP BUT HE DIDN'T HELP BECAUSE OF HIS FRIENDS. SO WE RAN TO AARON FOR HELP BUT THE LITTLE ONES DIDN'T LISTEN TO HIM EITHER.SO WE JUST WENT DOWNSTAIRS BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING WE COULD DO. SO AFTER AWHILE AARON WENT TO CHECK AND HE SAW WATER FLOODING THROW THE DOOR AND THAT’S WHEN HE BROKE IN A SAW THAT THEY FLOODED THE BATHROOM. THE LITTLE ONES RAIN AS FAST AS THEY COULD DOWNSTAIRS.AARON WAS TRYING TO STOP THE WATER AND ARI AND I WERE TRYING TO HELP HIM. BUT THEN WE HEARD THE FIRE ALARM GO OFF AND WE HEARD EASTON AND HIS FRIENDS YELLING. SO WE RAN DOWNSTAIRS AND THE PANTRY WAS ON FIRE. SO AARON HAD NO CHOICE TO CALL 911. THEN WHEN THEY SHOWED UP AND THEY CONTROLED THE SITUATION. BUT AS SOON AS RAI GOT HOME AARON FREAKED OUT AND RAN TO THE BACKYARD, RAI BEING RAI CHASED HIM AND HE HIT HIS HEAD HARD ON THE SWINGSET. SO RAI DRAGGED HIM TO THE FRONT THROUGH THE YARD BECAUSED HE BLACKED OUT. THEN RAI PILED ALL OF US OTHER LITTLE ONES INCLUDING MILA BECAUSE EASTON SNUCK OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS. THEN RAI CALLED SI TO PICK UP US KIDS WHILE SHE STAYED WITH AARON IN THE ER AND THATS IT" I let out a huge breath and everyone was staring in shock and while I was saying my whole confession Mila, Ari, Ace, and Aaron where right behind me. 

Shucks they are going to hate me for confessing but you should have seen the way my dad was looking at me and plus he tells us a "seal never lies" blah blah blah. My dad and mom were at loss of words. Then I felt Aaron's hand on my shoulder confronting me and Ace did the same as with Si. It felt like they were protecting me from the back lash that dad was about to whip out.

After about 5 minutes my dad turned to Aaron and said, "Aaron is what Hudson said really true?"

Aaron with no hesitation said "yes everything is true, I am sorry sir but Rai and I didn't want to bother you because you were busy and we didn’t want to ruin your trip.”

With that remark my dad turned to me "Hudson, I am not mad at you son. And thank you for being honest with me but I was hoping Rai would tell me what happened because I knew about almost all of what happened except Mila's situation and the ER situation."

Ace was shocked and said "Dad, how did you find out?"

My dad responded with a chuckle "well your dumbass brother Easton got caught drinking at a party by the police and your mother and I had to bail him out and since me and the police captain are old friends he said that this was not the first time they had to deal with the Harrison's tonight and he told me about the police being called."

All of kids and Aaron let out a "ohhh" in unison and then we all started to laugh because they had to bail Easton out of jail. 

When our laughter faded all of our attention turned to Rai, who looked like a hot mess, with a confused look on her face probably wondering why we are all staring at her.