Chapter 10- A-Run the Man of Mystery

~Aaron's POV~

I never thought I would be so nervous to start a new school. I mean today is the first day of the second semester and I am a senior and I will be the new kid. Great I just love being the new kid. When your dad is in the military and your dad is constantly getting re-assigned you become the new kid a lot. You might think that I should be used to it by now but that would be a lie. Every time I started at a new school I was a nervous wreck. You want to know why I was a nervous wreck because my dad always told me 'first impressions are important, so son don't fuck it up on your first impression because frankly that determines if people will like you or not'. God my dad has a way with words (not). But this time will be different because I have Razor with me and it is nice that my last time going to a new school, I won’t be alone. I am just hoping Razor won’t ditch me or something because if she does I might let some things slip about the real Razor. But I am hoping it won’t result to that but hey I have some good stories to tell about Razor to her peers. 

Enough thinking about the day, I looked at my alarm clock and it is time for me to get ready. So I got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and let the hot water wash away my worries. I mean I didn't think I was in there that long until I heard someone banging on the bathroom door.

"ARRROOONNN god you've been in there for like 20 minutes! Don’t you know that others have to shower too??? and god you are like a girl or something cuz I don't think it is normal for a guy to be in a shower for that long unless....ewwwww if you were doing what I am thinking you were, you better clean the shower because that shit is disgusting."

While she was yelling at me, I got out of the shower and dried myself off and then I realized I left my clothes in my room. So I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door after Rai was done yelling at me. And I might say the expression on her face was shocked and a bit curious. I mean she gazed up and down my body. And I might say I enjoyed it because I made her blush. 

"are you done gawking at my body cuz I have to get ready?" I gave her a smirk and brushed passed her leaving her speechless not knowing what to say. 1 point for A-Run. hahaha I am good. 

When I finally reached my room, I heard the bathroom door slam and I knew that I made Razor mad but who cares. I looked through my suitcase which I haven't unpacked yet. But which I think I should soon but right now who cares. I managed to pick out a pair of dark jeans, a YMCMB T-shirt, red and white Jordan’s, and a matching hat. I looked in the mirror and gave myself a smirk cuz I might say I looked like a badass, and why not give people the impression that I am a badass you don't mess with. Then to top it off, I put on my dog tags and my silver chain to complete the badass look. 

I made my way out of my room and then I spotted Rai coming out of her room dress and I might have to say she was looking pretty fine. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was wearing navy short shorts that made her ass look hella fine and she had a low cut grey shirt on. And with that shirt I felt like a perve because I couldn't stop staring at her chest. Then I forced myself to look somewhere else and my eyes happened to glance at her toned short legs. Yes she has short legs which I think is cute because I love her little stubs of legs. I mean long legs are hot but a girl who can make short legs sexy am all for it. And to my surprise Rai was wearing yellow and navy Jordan’s to match her outfit. I chuckled to myself because that is totally Rai. I guess she still has some of her tom boy left in her. 

After I basically checked Rai out I finally made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen I saw, Mr. and Mrs. Harrison, Easton, Hudson, Ariella, Tianna, Mila, and Seal all getting ready for the day. I might say it was a little chaotic because everyone was running around and yelling trying to not be late. I just stepped back and grabbed an apple to eat because I am not getting into that mess.