Chapter 1-Return

The elevator doors slide open, and the person in front is hesitant to come out. She hasn't been in the building for years, and didn't call ahead. Nearly a decade of memories flash before her eyes as the view hits her again. It hasn't changed a bit in an entire decade.

"Go on." The man says as he urges his wife to step out.

Uncomfortably, Ziva David steps on to the second floor of the Washington DC NCIS building, a small girl of six clinging to her leg.

"McGoop! Foodie! Autopsy Gremlin! Where are you guys!" Tony DiNozzo shouts to the floor, laughing and beaming.

Ziva administers a gentler-than-normal punch, but Tony still grunts in pain. Tali laughs and punches her Daddy's knee as Ziva and Tony turn back to the bullpen.

"Tony?!" McGee exclaims as he rises from his desk. "Ziva!"

A muscular man younger than Tony is standing at Ziva's old desk, and turns towards them as a blonde head pops up next to him.

"Tony!" Ellie cries as she shoves her chair out of the way, hitting Nick, and runs to give him a hug.

Tony is ushering his family towards them and prepares for the impact of Ellie's arms around him. Tali is still hiding behind Ziva as Ellie moves from Tony to Ziva. Her arms are spread for a hug, but quickly switches to an awkward handshake, then back to a hug as Ellie greets her. She lets go to see McGee and DiNozzo clapping backs, then McGee hugs Ziva tightly. She still looks out of her element, but smiles.

Nick is behind McGee, and extends a hand to Tony. DiNozzo eyes him up and down, glances at Bishop, then grins.

"Tony DiNozzo."

"Nick Torres."

"Ziva David."

"Tali David-DiNozzo!"

Tali introduces herself, proud to have two of the three last names, before remembering she doesn't know some of the people here.

Ellie smiles and crouches down to her.

"Hi Tali! You got so big!"

Tali looks at her nervously.

"It's okay, Tal, this is Ellie Bishop, the one who thinks best when she's on the floor, like you." Tony reassured her.

"Wait, Aunt Ellie?" Tali says.

Ellie glances at Tony and Ziva, amusedly.

"Hey Ellie, can you be Tali's aunt?" Tony asks chuckling.

Tali hugs Ellie and laughs.

"Aba said you he saved your life from a big monster!"

"He did? Did this monster have a name?"

"Aba calls him Scote."

"Sc- scote?" Ellie asks, extremely confused, and looks to Tony.

"Scote! You know, SCum Of The Earth? Scote."

"O-okay? Um, does Scote have a real name?"

"Jake!" Tali cries out, and Ellie loses her balance, falling to the side. She's shaking with laughter, along with Tim and Tony, while Ziva smiles.
————
A/n: so I'm going to update this as much as I can because I already have sooooooo much written. It's already published on my Instagram fanpage, but it's title Rage there, so yeah. I hope you enjoy it! It starts as Tiva but will go SO hard and SO fast to Ellick <333