Chapter 31- Shower

"But Jake said-" McGee pauses his conversation with Tony to give the Director a baffled look.

"I guess he lied. Gibbs? Tell me what's going on."

Getting annoyed, Gibbs puts his phone on the table and presses the speaker button.

"Can everyone hear me now? Good. Bishop and Torres are poisoned with... Julie next..."

"Jylinex." Jimmy puts in quickly.

"Jylinex. We need to get her the antidote immediately. Jack, I need you to track Bishop's phone and get to her. Tony, Ziva, you're working backup. Got it?" Gibbs waits for any questions and as expected, he gets a lot.

"Jylinex?! That's high grade, expensive poison! Mossad could only use that in the most critical of cases."

"How did they get poisoned? Is it another chemical attack? Is it like the plague?"

"This has something to do with Jake doesn't it?"

"Jake?!?!" Ziva and Tony's combined voices of shock ring through the air.

"Yes, Jake. We thought he was working an investigation with us, but he lied. He. Is. Dangerous. And wanted dead or alive."

"Dead." Nick mumbles as Jimmy sticks the needle with the antidote in his arm.

"There you go, Nick. You'll be good as new in no time."

"What do you want me to do, Gibbs?" Vance asks.

"Where are you?"

"Locked in my office."

"Track Bishop's phone. We'll send Jack when we find it." Gibbs turns to the phone.

"Any luck, Jack?"

"My Wifi must be glitching. It says she stationary on the side of the highway out of D.C."

"You think she got a flat, boss?"

"No, I don't. Track Malloy's phone."

"Gibbs, you'd need to do a bit of paperwork before you could legally-" Vance gets cut off by Gibbs.

"Track his phone!"

"Gibbs, it says they're right next to each other, not moving. Oh! Ellie just went off line." Jack exclaims.

"DiNozzo! David! Meet Jack at the highway right now!" Gibbs roars.

"We will not rest until we get Bishop back!"

"I wanna... help." Nick stands and, with a little help, manages to balance and walk over to Gibbs. "She my girlfriend. I love her."

"Palmer! When can we leave?" Gibbs asks.

"Everyone except Nick can leave once they take a thorough shower. Nick needs to stay until his tests come back negative."

"Showers! Go!" Gibbs ushers McGee and Kasie to the showers.

Undressing, Gibbs worries about his agent. He's the one that sent her off with him, even after everything he had done to her. He's the one that hadn't checked with Vance to make sure they actually were running a case with the NSA. He's the one that didn't kill Malloy when he had the chance. He's the one to blame if anything happens to her. And Nick would be the one who would have to pay the price.

10 minutes later, Gibbs is shoving Tim, Kasie and Leon all into the car.

"I'm not a field agent, I don't know how-" Kasie begins.

"You are today."

"Shouldn't I stay in the lab though?"

"It's still under lockdown. You'll be no use there." With that, Gibbs speeds off.