Chapter 3

"Jungkook?" y/n was shocked to see the prince . They both were friends from childhood and he used to be a shy , lil, smoll baby boy and now .

Big body , muscles , long hairs even a scar on his neck .

The princess went to him and now she was smiling really ! Finally she smiled ! "Hey ....how did you got this scar ?" y/n said in a bit worried tone .

"Which one?" Jungkook asked as he  knew nothing . The princess shyly put her finger on his neck "here !"
"Oooo this scar" jungkook said while laughing . "It's when I fought the battle."
Just an oh came out of y/n's mouth.

She remembered some time ago . One day she was with her father in the castle learning archery when a person came running to her father asking him for help .

Your neighborhood kingdom was attacked by one of the kings of South and the solider was sent to ask for help from your dad .

You remembered how your dad came back all shocked and for like two hours told everything about the war . How the king's shy son was fighting like a warrior . He even got a cut on his neck still he fought and killed the enemy king .

Taking the throne of the south's king .

"You changed a lot !" the princess still couldn't believe her eyes . "I just made my will power strong , nothing much"
the prince said . His tone showed shyness.  His appearance has only changed . Deep inside he's still that mini kookie the princess knew .