Chapter 31

Leave me alone !! Y/n shouted as she felt her head pulling apart due to pulling of hairs . The black swan was laughing as he threw her on the bed and closed the door to the basement .
Tsk tsk tsk ..... Poor princess~~

His angelic voice now seemed demonic to y/n . She wanted to kill him . She wanted to stab him . As hard as she can . She got up and was about to run again when he harshly grabbed her by her neck . And slammed his lips on hers .

Y/n didn't wanted to kiss him as she bit his lips . But nothing happened to him . She bit him so strongly but still not even a small scar appered .

Enough plays princess~~
He said as he ripped off the beautiful blue gown from the princess' body . She tried to hide under the covers but couldn't because he pulled each and everything away from her that can hide her body .
When he was finally happy by his work he just grabbed y/n by her waist and pulled her on top of him . Y/n tried to run but he didn't let go of her .

At this point y/n was so scared that even voice didn't came out from her mouth . Only some cries and muffled screams . The black swan , who was now in his real demonic form was happy to see y/n struggling to get free.  As he grabbed her jaw tightly to prevent her from screaming .

Tear trickled down y/n's cheeks as she saw the demon kissing and biting her neck . She didn't wanted anything like that . All she wanted was a good prince , not a demon .
The black swan bit y/n on her neck . Blood gushed out if the wound as the demon sucked her wound drinking the blood . The blood made him feel so good that he responded by moaning .

Now y/n was disgusted . She really wanted someone to just burn her alive . She hated him now . And she heated more being touched by him . She's cursing herself for believing such a demon whom she thought is an angel ....