Chapter 11

"Um.... I'll come back later " taehyung was about to close the door when jungkook nearly screamed "HYUNG IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK !! "

After some time of jungkook explaining to taehyung . They both came back in y/n's room . "I just came here to ask will you go to the lak-WOW!"  as he was talking his eyes landed on the drawing . "That's a beautiful drawing ! Who drew it?" Y/n just got up like a proud champ "me!"

"This is a piece of art . BTW who is he?"
"He's her pince charming" said jungkook in a jealous tone .

"Princess I have prepared for your bath ! Please come !" everyone was silent after the servant just speaked .

"I gotta go!" y/n got out of the room leaving astonished taehyung and jealous jungkook behind .

"Kookie you ok?What were you doing before I came in??" taehyung knew the possessiveness of jungkook .
"Hyung she dreamed about this guy and claiming that he's her pince charming!"

He was taking rapid breaths due to too much anger . "Hey kookie you mad or what ? You know she belongs to you only ! Then why do always take so much stress ??"

Taehyung dragged jungkook out of her room and took him to the dining table . "Don't act stupid!" he warned jungkook and carried on with his tasks .

Author nim: y/n was very beautiful . When she was born the fairies came to give her blessings and as she grew younger her beauty also grew . When she was in her teenage she got marriage proposals from hundreds of princes' and even kings . But the king told everyone that she's still young .
But now that she's came of age . The king needs to marry her as soon as possible orelse there will a mountain of marriage proposals for the princess .
Jungkook loved the princess so much and taehyung is jungkook's older brother who is not into love .
And y/n's mother the queen had died due to illness .

I hope y'all doubts are cleared 🙂💜💜