Chapter 21

Jimin got off the bed and went near the bookshelf .
Soooooo~~ which storybook?? Um...~~ THIS ONE !

He grabbed a storybook and came near y/n . "Lemme read you a story" he said with a smile on his face . That smile .... It was just too powerfull .....
Was y/n falling.....falling in his love .... Or his trap?

Y/n just smile back to him as he jumped on the comfy bed and tugged y/n in the covers.  As he strated the story y/n kept tossing and turning because of her gown .

She doesn't have any comfortable clothes . Now she have to wear this big ass gown for sleep ....
Y/n sighed while still tossing and turning .

"Princess you ok?" Jimin asked in a worried tone . He also felt attached to the princess and himself couldn't see her in trouble . Even for a such a small thing. 

"I don't have clothes and I have to wear ths big gown when I sleep . But this is so uncomfortable . "She said scratching her arms . The lace was cause itchy feeling all over her body. 

"Um...I might have something...."

After some time of finding the perfect comfortable cloth , jimin finally got something. "Go to the room behind that purple curtain, you can change there"

Aww that's so cute ! The prince complimented as y/n came out of the changing room

Aww that's so cute ! The prince complimented as y/n came out of the changing room . "This dress is really cute" y/n Started jumping in excitement causing the skirt part to flow up .

Princess let's read the story !  Jimin just tried to divert her mind from jumping cause her legs were innocently seducing him and he won't stop himself if the real him took over ..

The real him ....not jimin ! It's the black swan .