Chapter 24

Y/n tilted her head in confusion when the prince spoke ." Once in a while we have a dance party at the castle and everyone comes and enjoys . We do different themes and today's theme is blue ."the prince explained .  "Oh...so it means everything will be blue?"
Yes everything~~

Y/n was amazed as she looked at the big flower shaped bracelet . This dress is really pretty, thank you prince ~

"Y/n let's go !" The prince grabbed her hand and took her through the halls . The white lace curtains were being removed and blue ones were being placed . When they both reached the hall "wow ! This place is so beautiful"

 When they both reached the hall "wow ! This place is so beautiful"

(Plz forget that red carpet ....😅
It's just a plain floor
Ok 👌🏻)

Some servents were mopping the floor and some we're changing the curtains and some took care of lightning . There was a huge pile of curtains on one side .

Y/n lemme show you the garden!!
The prince said still grabbing her smoll hand and running towards the other side .
"YOUR MAJESTY THE FLOOR IS STILL WET!" but before Jimin could hear those words he slipped causing him to fall on y/n and y/n to fall on the pile of curtains .

Y/n could feel her heart miss a beat and then beat so loudly that even Jimin can her it ." Um...I...prince...."y/n couldn't help but to stutter . She felt butterflies dancing their heart out in her stomach . She could feel her heart bouncing
Thump....thump.....thump....

Her wild heartbeat was accompanied by another heartbeat . It belonged to jimin's heart . It seemed like his heart and y/n's heart were talking to each other .

Oh... I'm sorry Princess .....are you ok?
Jimin talked clearly but his tone showed shyness . "Ah...yes I'm ok ..."

Everyone in the hall were looking at both of them and they both were looking at each other's eyes.

Servent 1: the king and the princess look so good together .
Servent 2 : they can be a good couple .
Servent 3: see them .....they both are looking in each other's eyes ... Are they gonna kiss ?
Servent 1 : yes kiss ~
Servent 2 : just do it sir, kiss her ~~

Jimin got up and helped y/n get up ."thank god these curtains were there orelse..." Jimin giggled .

LET'S GO~~

Jimin said as he took the princess to other side of the hall . This time carefully ~~