Chapter 39

It's been some time since y/n and jimin married . Everyone in the kingdom was happy to get their real heir back . Y/n's dad accepted jimin as his son in law and they both even became good hunter buddies .

Y/n and jimin both were very happy with together . They danced and played and sang and even drew with each other .
One day the d/n visited y/n and jimin .
As they all were talking d/n said something that made y/n's cheeks red .
"I want someone to call me grandpa...."
Were the words that made y/n blush hard .

At night

Princess~~
Y/n heard her beloved's soothing voice . Yes~~ she immediately replied .

So what do you think about the thing appa said earlier ?? Y/n looked at him with a confused tone ..... What??

Should we give appa a grandchild ?? Y/n's face turned all red when she heard it . The prince didn't waited for responce as he came closer to the princess
We should ~~
He said in such a seductive tone that y/n felt butterflies chasing each other in her stomach . 

He didn't wasted any second as he took off his clothes and y/n's too . Y/n couldn't even proceed to what's going on , all she knew was it's gonna be alright !

Jimin started kissing her while slowly letting her lay down on the bed . The princess also replied to him by kissing him back . Both of them were kissing each other , while jimin felt awesome , y/n felt nervous . It was her first time ....if she messed up ...
She just thought of all those thing when she felt his one hand grabbing her breast . She felt ticklish but still she kissed him back .

He pull away from the kiss letting y/n breathe . He took off y/n's undergarment . As the cold air hit her bare chest , her nipples hardened and so did jimin's dick .

He wanted to fuck her so bad but still he thought to make it slow and pleasurable instead of fast and painfull .

Y/n gasped as she felt jimin sucking her nipples . She was now softly moaning and jimin liked it a lot . He tried to make it as much pleasurable as he can for the princess .

The princess grabbed the sheets tightly when she felt his cold fingers on her thigh . As his hand went near her inner thigh , her breath hitched. 

She was always so sensitive and ticklish and today when jimin was couching her , caressing her , she just tried not to burst out laughing .

She moaned loudly when she felt jimin's one finger inside her . He slowly moves his finger in and out causing the princess to be a moaning mess . The princess was moaning louder and jimin's dick was getting harder . The moans were such a turn on for him .

Y/n screamed in pain when jimin thrusted his two fingers inside.  In order to calm her down he kissed her . As he moved his fingers faster , the princess' moans became more rapid .

I feel my stomach Twitching!! The princess felt that and jimin knew it's her first cum shot tho .
He just continued his pace when she cummed . Breathing heavily she looked at jimin with puppy eyes .
That's painfull ... Y/n told jimin with her puppy eyes and jimin smirked .
These won't work and I won't sleep while I'm hard ! 
Jimin immediately positioned himself in front of her .
Please be gentle ! Y/n was scared that it will pain so much that she will pass out .

As jimin thrusted in her she screamed at the top of her lungs . Jimin gave her some time to adjust and then Started thrusting harder and faster . Y/n who was now moaning and screaming gripped jimin tightly that her nails left a mark on his skin .

He was still thrusting when she again screamed about the Twitching thingy . As jimin was about to cum too he continued . After some time they both came and jimin just fell next to y/n . How was that? Jimin asked . He was also out of breath and was sweating heavily . It was awesome!!  The princess liked it ....
Jimin was happy that he let the princess feel the pleasure.

(Author nim: lemme bless yo eyes !)

 After the rough night they both cuddled up and slept in each other's arms feeling the safest

After the rough night they both cuddled up and slept in each other's arms feeling the safest .

~~THE END ~~