Chapter 37

Y/n knew if she did a wrong move , the uno reverse won't be able to save her from the demon . She HAS to act like she likes him . She can't do anything else at this point .

As the demon came closer to the prince's she just wrapped her arms around the demon . She didn't liked it at all but she has to !
Can't you trust your princess ? Y/n was cringing at herself but she can't do anything else . She wanted to punch and slap and Beat up herself for thinking of this plan .

Jump the demon commanded and y/n did . As she jumped the demon grabbed her and started kissing her neck . In order to not get caught y/n just moaned instead of screaming . Cause if she said someone to save her the demon will know she's not with him .

The princess changed very fast ? 
The demon said still kissing her neck and collarbone .
Now y/n was all sweaty, she felt like her brain would give up or she will faint but then she heard the demon chuckle .
I know I'm just too hot to resist !
The demon seemed confident . Y/n just shook her head as a yes cause she wanted him to belive her and he did . He was happy beacuse it was the first time someone knew his truth but still loved him . Everytime someone got to know about his truth , they try to tell it to others or runaway and the demon finds and kills them but now it was y/n's turn . She wasn't sure that she will survive or not but she has to do everything she can to save jimin and herself from this black swan .

She got off from him and pushed him on the bed , then what she did was unthinkable . She just got on top of his and started grinding him . Now the demon was sure that y/n likes him . He moaned while grabbing y/n's neck you're a good girl , princess .

And y/n.....well she wanted to just kill herself . She didn't know what she thought of this plan but she had to do this .

Withing a blink of an eye , the demon flipped her over and got on top of her
It's time , we will bond and then we both won't be apart till death !
These words were accompanied by his creepy laugh when y/n felt like she will fail !
She didn't know how to make him drink the wine but she tried . She did everything her mind was saying to her .

She just forcefully pushed him and grabbed the bottle and got in top of him , firstly you have to drink this ! Y/n tried to sound as seductive as she can . Tho she was cursing herself under her breath .

To her luck , the demon just nodded as she got off him and immediately poured him a glass of alcohol and the demon chuged it in . Y/n just made him drink half the bottle of alcohol and now he was feeling the alcohol took over him . And he fell asleep ....