Chapter 7

Y/n watch out!

Y/n was busy trying to break the silver bars when she heard the caged creature warning her about something .
And from her left side she heard a distressed bird's scream . The scream was pretty loud and scary and as she tilted her head to the side she saw a big black creepy bird running towards her , ready to swallow her .

Y/n couldn't even let out a scream when she felt the bird coming close to her . She closed her eyes as fear took over her body .

...

Y/n woke up all sweating and scared from what she saw in her nightmare . She looked out of the window and the saw the moon , the stars . She took a deep breath knowing it was just a dream . But then .....she remembered that creature.

Unknowingly her gaze landed on the empty canvas . She remembered those eyes . Those beautiful yet creepy eyes .

Should I draw them ?

Y/n just thought of drawing them tomorrow but as she layed on her bed . She didn't felt like sleeping.  She had a sudden urge to draw . Just splatter the paint on the Canvas and take out all her frustration .

She got out from that comfy bed and grabbed the new colours . There very very pretty colours and she wanted to paint so bad that she thought to just make a painting .

After such a long time , I will paint . Will I be able to paint like I used to do ?

These were the thoughts she had when she painted them . Those eyes . After the completion of the painting she just sat there staring at those majestic eyes.

After some time she just went to sleep like nothing happened

After some time she just went to sleep like nothing happened .