Chapter 8

Y/n woke up with a tingling feeling on her feet . Only to find out jungkook tickling her .
"Finally you're awake sleepyhead !" jungkook pouted . "I was trying to wake you up from a looong time , but you ! You were busy in your dreams !"
Y/n just giggled at his cuteness . She ruffled his hairs . "Now the princess is awake , WE WILL PLAY !!"

Y/n's words were accompanied by jungkook's yaay . She couldn't believe he was the same guy with giant muscles and the scar . He seemed like a smoll baby at this time .

She got up causing the cover to slid down her body and jungkook's face became immediately red . "Umm...p-princess y-you should dress u-up!"
Jungkook said as he ran out of the room cause the door hit the nearest wall . Making a loud thud .
"I WASN'T RUDE ! THE DOOR SLAMMED BY MISTAKE!!" she heard kookie's voice from the other side of the door .

She was a bit confused as why he just ran like that .... but she knew immediately . Yesterday she removed the royal dress and forgot to put on some clothes and slept only in the innerwear .
"Y/n you're such a dumbo !" she immediately ran to the cabinet and took out a small frock type dress and wore it . "HEY KOOKIE ! LET'S PLAY!!"

Jungkook came inside the room , as she can still see a bit of red tint on his cheeks .
Instead of going towards the princess he went near the drawing of that eye and asked "who drew this?"