Chapter 32

Y/n wanted to be free somehow . So she just tried her puppy eyes . But still those eyes won't work in front of demon . Even her eyes and nose were red due to crying so much . As she felt the demon's hand on her breast . She closed her eyes in disgust . She wanted someone just someone to come help her . But no one came , she waited and waited and waited for someone to come help her . Even nina , she is unaware of the princess' badluck .

Y/n just wanted to punch him when she felt his mouth around her breast and she hated it so much that she did a screechy scream .
But no one could hear her . She cried and waited and cried and waited . All she do was to cry and wait . And if no one came she's dead .

She flinched when she felt something warm on her clit . It was the demon who was trying to seduce her by licking her, but she was disgusted more then seduced.  All she can do was to scream , that no is gonna listen and to cry .

The demon was the one who enjoyed seeing the princess like that . He just wanted the bond to make and then the Princess will be all his .

As he pulled apart from y/n , she took a deep breath that it is finally over . When she saw him removing his pants . The princess who calmed down a bit due to being seperated by the demon was now panicking . She tried to say something but words didn't came out of her mouth . All that came was sobs and small screams .

Is it really the end for her ? Will she be just a toy for the demon's lust ? Will she ever get to see the real Prince again ?
All these thoughts were just eating her mind up . As each of the piece of the demon's cloth fell on the floor . So did the y/n's hope of survival .