Chapter 38

Now that the demon was asleep y/n ran towards the bookshelf and then the cage , she tried her best to open the cage and it opened . Jimin came out limping as y/n helped him to get to the room . They both searched for the cage everywhere and finally found it in a hidden box . Y/n was amused the bird didn't chocked or died when it was locked in the cage .

Jimin took out the bird and y/n tried to wake the demon up .
Hey wake up~~
Prince~~
Hearing such soothing words from y/n the demon immediately woke up . He looked at y/n and then at jimin . As he looked at jimin he nearly flinched and immediately got up .

NO IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!  The demon can't just accept the truth now . As jimin looked at the bird in his hands and smirked at the demon .

Bye bye~~
Said jimin and twisted the neck of the bird . As the bird died so did the demon . As the demon died his real face was shown it was a guy , who had thick beard and moustache on his face . He took the face of jimin and was living as him . As jimin looked at the dead demon , he laughed .
I'm free now !!
As jimin looked at his right he saw y/n what standing there smiling at the victory . Jimin couldn't hold him back and hugged the princess tightly and kissed her cheek . To which y/n replied by kissing his lips and they both kissed each other .

Princess ...?? 
Jimin wanted to say something as y/n hummed in response . Will you marry me ?? 
And the response was yes . The prince was so happy that even tho he was a bit weak he picked y/n up and swunged her around .