Chapter 14

Y/n felt someone grab her hand as she shot her eyes open . She saw the man with the golden mask . He was kneeling in front of her .

His beautiful voice said princess wanna be my dance partner?
Y/n just didn't know what to do or say and she stayed there still . But then she nodded as she came back to her senses .

The soft song strayed to play again . Her hand joined with the prince's hand . His other hand on her waist and her hand on his shoulder .
Y/n felt so good that she wanted this moment to last for long .

She was unknowingly checking out the prince and staring at his mysterious eyes . She felt so good as if she can melt in his arms .

After some more time of dancing the prince came more closer to her . Y/n can feel his breath . His cologne that scented like  rose .

She was so into that moment that she forgot about everything . She just looked at his eyes his blonde hairs covering the small parts of the mask and his plum lips . Which she was controlling her strong urge to kiss .

The prince looked at her . As his face got more close to her's . He could hear the loud heartbeat of y/n . They both came closer and the princess closed her eyes tightly . As she felt a soft pair of lips on her's .

For some time they both were so into the kiss that they forgot about the music the people the couples EVERYTHING , EVERYONE !

But then the lights went off and y/n felt him pulling himself apart from her arms . After some time the lights came back and now no one was in the hall .

Only y/n and a red rose and a chit in her hand .

When did it came?

She opened the chit and saw just two words

Find me ~