Chapter 9

Y/n let out a chuckle ."who else can draw like this ??"
"YOU DREW THIS!! WOOOW !"
Jungkook touched the painting . And the paper was still a bit moist . "When did you drew it?"
"Last night" jungkook just said a lil ooo that's cool .

"BTW who's eyes are they ." jungkook asked in astonishing manner . He was really impressed by the painting .
Y/n thought to play along as she said "these eyes belongs to my prince charming" .
"No you're lying" jungkook scoffed . "NO I'M NOT !" she really wanted to tease him as she came closer to him . "Yesterday night he came in my dreams and we even-" she got cut off by jungkook who put his hand on her mouth .

"What did he do??" jungkook was acting a bit possessive .

BTW jungkook loved y/n from a long time but he just couldn't express his feelings to her . And on the other side y/n think jungkook as her bestie . She do not have any feelings for her although jungkook loved her the most and even wants to marry her .

Y/n really just wanted to tease jungkook as she came closer to him . His steps started going back and y/n was coming in front . When he reached near a chair y/n just gently pushed him making him sit on the chair .

Wanna know what he did to me ?