Chapter 33

Now the demon was all naked and so was princess she wanted to hide her body from him but couldn't . Her hands were tied to the bed .

The demon came closer to her and positioned himself near her as the princess nearly passed out due to this much trauma . He was just about to thrust in when he got interrupted by a loud knock .

KNOCK KNOCK!!

WHO'S THERE ??!! the demon growled in anger .
Sorry to disturb you majesty but we found a spy of the enemy's kingdom . The servent seemed scared because of his angry growl .

The black swan had to go there cause it was important . He just looked at the still scared but much relieved princess . He kissed her neck as he told her
I will come back to fuck you and this time ..... No cockblock !

Those words went shivers down her spine . As he left she got up and went to the mirror only to see her neck and chest filled with marks . She hid her face in her palms and fell on the ground , sobbing . All she wanted was a prince who will love her and protect her. 
But this prince , she needs protection from him. He's not even the real Prince  . What will she do now . The bird is also nowhere to be seen . Cause the demon took the bird with him . He knew y/n know's that his life is in the bird so she will try to kill the bird and he can't take any risk .

She wrapped a blanket around her body . As she again went inside the basement .
I'm sorry , I couldn't save you .
Jimin said with his head hung low . He was regretting calling the princess . The reason of princess' sadness , worries , pain . Everything EVERY FUCKING THING ! He just ruined her life.
He would've not came in her dream on the first place .
His heart felt like it will burst as he saw the princess sob . He never thought this could happen . He with all his strength left formed a fist from his hand and strated hitting own's head .