Chapter 18

Y/n wanted to talk further to him but suddenly she felt her head spinning and she got unconscious.  She fell and was about to hit her head on the rock but the prince grabbed her by her arm and pulled her closer to him .
He grabbed her tightly "she needs help ! We need to take her with us!!"

The prince picked y/n up in bridal style and went near his horse . He took control over the horse from one hand and from other he was grabbing y/n closer to himself .

In ???'s kingdom :

"Is she ok now?" the prince came in the medic's room . "Yes your majesty !she looked tensed and her feet are wounded due to running so much and the weather is also very hot . That's why she became unconscious ."

The prince said a firm ok .

"YOUR MAJESTY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The prince was laying next to y/n on the same bed . He moved here and there on the bed then got up with an unhappy look . "The bed isn't comfortable for the princess. "

He picked her up and took her out of that room . "She should lay on a comfortable
bed ~~"

The medic was confused as what just happened but he didn't said anything , he let the prince do what he want to .
On the other hand the prince took the still unconscious princess in his room and let her rest on his bed .

"Rest comfortably princess" he then closed the door .

After some time the princess woke up and when she saw herself in an unfamiliar room she got scared . She then heard something
You finally came~~
Now free me~~