Chapter 15

Y/n woke up again from the dream but this time she wasn't scared . She looked over to her table and was shocked to see a red rose there .

She remembered the rose the prince gave her .
Who put this here ?

And she saw a servant coming in your room "princess a prince came in your room and put it here and went away"

Y/n was shocked to hear that . As she ran towards the painting and asked her "d-did h-he lo-looked like h-him ?"
"No he had long black hair and a scar on his neck" .

Ohhh it was kookie ....

"Princess I have prepared for your bath you have to get redy as fast as you can"
Why?? Y/n was confused .

"The king want's to meet you so he said me to tell you to come to him as soon as you can"
Just an ok was all y/n could say as she went out of her room .

She took a quick bath and saw the dress she had to wear . Why this dress??

The dress looked as if you're going to somewhere special and you have to look good . But why would she wear it .
Any party isn't there too.....

She went to the hall only to see the king and his friend kookie's dad talking while laughing .

"Y/n come here !" The king called .
Yes appa!
"When you were small I promised my friend that you will marry his son only , daughter jungkook likes you . Say yes  "

Nooooooo!