Chapter 4

After the party . You just came in your room and plopped your self on the big  -comfy bed .

Ah! My shoulders hurt ....I bowed too many times .

Y/n just closed her eyes not minding the royal dress and accessories she had on . It was uncomfortable but she just wanted to sleep .

Knock knock!

Y/n heard a knock on her door and she went to open it revealing his father who was smiling brightly.
"I didn't got enough time to give my daughter a gift" you can feel the love in his voice .

"It's ok appa" y/n said . The king knew she was tired but he didn't wanted to waste anytime and just straight up jumped to the point. 

"You remembered once we went to the flower valley . And you wanted colours just like those flower's colours." Y/n hummed in response.

"So I have got colours for you.  I want you to draw again . Draw anything you think of . But please draw . You have stopped drawing and I didn't liked it" y/n again hummed in response .

She was so tired that she didn't even understand what the king was saying . She just took the colour box from his hands and closed the door and plopped herself again on the bed . But immidiatly jumped off the bed .

Ahhh jjinja ! These hairpins !!

Y/n removed her hairpins and the big gown . And just tugged herself inside the big covers .