Chapter 27

It was finally evening and the music has started to play . Y/n got dressed up as she came downstairs .

Everyone who was in the hall was amazed to see such a Beauty. She looked so beautiful that everyone , even the girls were also staring at her .

She saw nina coming to her

She saw nina coming to her .
Princess you look so pretty ~
Y/n smiled back at her , when she heard everyone shouting .

THE PRINCE IS HERE!!

As y/n saw him , she got hypnotized . He looked like an angel . It seemed as if he is the one ! The one she was searching for!!

 It seemed as if he is the one ! The one she was searching for!!

Y/n couldn't help but to stare at him fixing his hairs . He looked at y/n and he also couldn't take his eyes off from such a Beauty . Y/n was the prettiest afterall .

After some time just staring at each other they both came in their senses .
And jimin just smiled cutely at the princess making her blush .

The music started playing and all the couples were dancing to the rhythm of the soft music .

As jimin and y/n started dancing the others looked at them admiring the couple .
Servent 1: I think majesty will confess his feelings to the princess .
Servent 2 : how did you know ?
Servent 1: I saw him saying "will you be my queen" in front of mirror , before coming to the hall .
Servant 2: if that is true then it's the bestest truth . Just look at them they both look so cute together .