Chapter 23

Y/n saw herself in a big silver cage with silver handcuffs . When she looked around she saw a guy who looked just like jimin . He had torn clothes and ruffled hairs . He was crying
I thought you will come to help me ! But you also ended up with me !!

His sobs won't stop now his tears . He was crying when princess tried to come close to him and carees his back .

Y/N~~~ Y/N~~~ Wake up princess~~
Y/n~~~

The princess woke up with the prince trying to wake her up
Rise and shine~~

Y/n just got up and stared at the bookshelf . Is there really someone there ?? Who was calling her??

"Princess you can take a bath and get ready then I will show you my castle"
Honestly the princess wasn't in the mood of venturing in the castle or discover new places . She just wanted to know what's the mystery of that voice .

Jimin gently grabbed her hand and took her a to the bathroom .
"Nina will come to help you with your dress ."
He then left .

Hey princess here's your dress !
The servent came and gave y/n a blue dress . It was pretty , very pretty ! She loved it !

After the bath she dresses up and Nina combed her hairs

After the bath she dresses up and Nina combed her hairs .
Princess your hairs are so long and healthy .
After some time the princess was all ready .

She went towards jimin's room only to see him looking all handsome and charming in his blue outfit .

"We have matching outfits !! "Y/n again jumped in excitement

Y/n again jumped in excitement .
Jimin giggled at her cuteness .
Today we have to wear blue because today's dress code is blue .

Huh??