Chapter 26

Jimin took y/n to his room because the party is going to start soon .
"Um... prince?" Y/n had a question in her head for so long .
Yes princess~~
"Where is the king and the queen?" Y/n didn't saw jimin's mom dad from the time she came in the castle .

I'm the king and I'm finding my queen ...
Y/n didn't got the answer she wanted but still she didn't asked again . She just sat there thinking about the drawing she can make of jimin .

She was still thinking when she felt someone touch her neck . Y/n flinched causing jimin to flinch too .
Princess what happened??
Y/n didn't knew if it was the prince messing around with her or anyone else . "Oh..um...nothing..."

She felt it ! Now I have to call her again ! The fake prince won't let her live in peace if he bonded with her ! I have to do something !!

On the other hand the fake prince was thinking about something . In mind "soon the princess will be mine ! I'll make a bond with her and then she has to be my slave ! She can't break the bond  ! Only death can break the bond !! "

Y/n unaware of the black swan's plan just fell for him . She liked the prince but she didn't know what problem she got her into .

The black swan was showing his real side . He looked at the princess who was facing her back to him and licked his lips . "Tonight . We will bond ! Then no one can seperate her from me ! Not even that dumb prince!!"