Chapter 22

Jimin started his story :

"Once there lived a princess. Who was very beautiful and was loved by everyone . But she fell for someone else ."

"Once there lived a princess. Unaware of world's plays . Unaware of people's filthy minds . She was beautiful , very beautiful . And as soft as a rose petal . She needed to be handled with care . Everyone loved her , they wanted to marry her . But she denied them . She fell for someone whom she was scared that he would've not existed . "

"The princess met the prince . The prince of her dreams and the prince took her to his kingdom . Where they lived happily ever after~~ "

"The princess met someone who claims to be a king . But she likes to call him prince . He also likes her . But they can't live happily ever after because of the black truth of the prince . "

Jimin peeked at princess who was now asleep . She's so pretty. The prince couldn't control himself to praise y/n's visuals .

He then tugged the princess in covers and looked at nothing while thinking :
I want her to be my queen .

Jimin just layed on the next side of y/n and closed his eyes .
Should I hug her ? No she won't like it.....

But then he felt two arms wrapping around his body as he peeked he saw y/n looking all cute and Innocent while hugging him and sleeping peacefully .

Y/n can also sleep peacefully because she had found him ! Her prince charming ! Today she will have normal dreams not those scary forests not a big hall not someone asking to find him .

But she was unaware of the dark truth of the prince .....