Chapter 30

Jimin went up to the bars of the cage as he saw y/n , real y/n standing in front of him . He looked at y/n . He seemed sad but happy that finally y/n came . He was weak . it wasn't even easy for him to just get up . He looked at y/n .

Princess that person there is not the real Prince . He killed my mom and dad and took over the throne and everyone thought that me , the scaredy cat prince has changed .
He's the black swan.

Y/n looked at him in confusion . But the bird is black swan ....

To that jimin replied
Black swans are black magicians who can take form of any human body . They are really powerful and most importantly immortal until the bird is safe.

Y/n couldn't belive what she heard . The prince whom she was about to marry , was a black magician . He just tricked her into the kingdom .
As jimin continued
The black swan's life is in a black bird . It's the same bird who is in his room .
Just kill that bird orelse you will end up in a bad state . If he made bond with you then the bond can't be broken untill someone's death .

As y/n could proceed any further she heard a big thump and saw the black swan stading just right behind her . His eyes all black now . His fangs came out and veins popped out .

He grabbed the princess by her hairs and pulled her across the room .
Today I will surely make my bond with you princess~~