Chapter 36

The Spy who was caught was tied up to the chair as the demon went up to him . So you're the one trying to spy on ME ? 
His voice showed off pure anger . Everyone thought he's angry beacuse of the Spy but the real reason was he was cockblocked and he hated it . He just went up to him and grabbed a knife penetrating the spys skin . The knife was halfway in his stomach . The Spy had just some seconds to die and he dies while crying and screaming in pain .

Now the devil was all done and he looked at the soilders now no one will disturb me and princess !
He seemed scary . All the soilders nodded . And he started proceeding to his room , smirking , thinking what he will do that innocent soul , how he's gonna make her his slave , and then he will fuck her everyday , everytime , when he wants , and she have to obey him .

He opened his room's door only to find the princess in a seductive outfit sitting on the bed with a seducive gaze .

In mind y/n was cursing herself for doing this . She didn't thought about it when she was preparing for it but now she wants to go back in time and slap herself and tell her to not do this !

The demon who had a sinister grin on his face came closer to y/n .
Was the princess waiting for me ??
"Yes asshole just to kill you " y/n thought in her mind .
Yes prince ~~
She said in a seductive tone , just to please the demon .

OOO. I smell a lie .....
The demon said with a smirk on his face as y/n heart started pounding in her chest .