Chapter 29

Y/n flinched as she saw jimin who was confused .
PRINCESS RUN !! COME TO THE ROOM !!!! FAST !!!
Y/n's feet started moving on her own as she ran towards the room .
LOCK THE ROOM !!
Y/n locked herself in jimin's room .
GO NEAR THE BOOKSHELF !!

And as she was going near the bookshelf she heard the black swan shouting "MASTER !! MASTER !!! THE PRINCESS IS GOING TO THE DEVILS!!"

Y/n tried to avoid the bird's voice and she went near the bookshelf . As she came near it the voice said her to push the bookshelf .

She pushed the bookshelf only to find a door behind it . She opened the door and saw stairs leading down to a black and gloomy room . She was scared but still she went downstairs because the voice was calling her . At the same time she heard loud bangings on the door "Y/N !! OPEN THE DOOR !!"
The prince no longer seemed charming . His voice sounded creepy . He was mad . Mad that his truth will be known by her .

Y/n didn't answered him and went further down . As she went more down she can hear sobbings
Just kill me , but don't harm y/n
She's innocent ~~

As y/n went further down she saw a silver cage . Same just like her dream and someone who was wrapping his arms around his body was sobbing . The chains , the handcuffs , the locks everything was perfectly visible .

He looked ragged . His clothes were torn , his body had became bony . He was very skinny as if he barely get's food .

Y/n felt same as her dreams as she went closer to the cage . Hey what happened??
Y/n didn't know what to ask him so she just asked what happened . As he heard that his head went up to see the real y/n . No more those magical talks . Now she's in front of him . He can talk to her about everything . She will help her .

On the other hand y/n was shocked .
She saw the person in the cage and he looked exactly like jimin