Chapter 16

"Y/N WAIT !!!"

No I can't marry him . He's only my friend nothing else . Why isn't appa understanding ? I have to go ! I have to run away !! He needs help ! He called me and I didn'tt went to help him !!

That was all she could think of as she ran towards her room and closed the door . After just some time she heard loud bangings on the door .
"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!" it was the first time the king was that angry .

The king didn't wanted his friendship to ruin just because of y/n's childishness . "Y/N STOP ACTING STUPID YOU HAVE TO MARRY HIM, IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR PRINCE FROM THE DREAM WILL COME TO TAKE YOU . WHOM YOU ALWAYS DREAMT OF "

"HE DOES NOT EXIST ! CAN'T YOU SEE JUNGKOOK . HE IS BETTER THEN ANY PRINCE !! CAN YOU HEAR ME ??? Y/N !!! Y/N!!!!"

Y/n was lying on her bed listening to everything the king said . She planned to escape . She just thought about that person in her dreams . What black magic had that guy did on her ? She's ALWAYS thinking about him . Why can't he leave her alone ?? Do he really need y/n's help .

Y/n was just too much frustrated that she grabbed the paint and threw it on the Canvas  . Splattering it all over the Canvas .

I'm going away ! I won't live here anymore !! I have to live with my prince charming!!!

And she ran away

At night when everyone was in deep sleep she opened the door and went through a secret tunnel . That lead to the jungle out of the kingdom