Chapter 5

Y/n was looking around the big place all shocked and scared . The forest that looked just like nightmares came true .
She moved her head as she inspected the place . The sky was all black not even the stars nor the moon .
It seemed as if the sky was wearing a black cape . The sky seemed as a disguised spy on his mission .

She looked around only to see creepy trees . Tall and creepy . Leaves ? Yes leaves ! Black one !!
The trees were covered in black leaves . The place seemed almost as it is based on someone's nightmare .

A tear fell from her eye . She used to listen to the stories . The stories of princess and ghosts .
Is it the same place as the story ?

No it wasn't !! A place isn't supposed to be THIS creepy .

Y/n~~ come here~~

She heard a faint whisper . Her head automatically went to the side from where the voice came . It seemed soothing to her .

Who are you ??

Y/n's voice echoed through the whole forest . She unknowingly just started following that whisper .

Y/n~~"I'm here !" Y/n was hypnotized by the whisper

Y/n~~
"I'm here !" Y/n was hypnotized by the whisper . She was just walking towards the sound when she saw something .

A cage that shined like it was made of silver and a giant bird inside it .