Chapter 20

The prince didn't looked charming now . He looked all creepy as he came closer to her face . His face was just centimetres away from hers and she could feel his breath on her neck .
His scent same like the prince from her dreams .

Y/n closed her eyes cause she was scared . Her breath hitched .

Do you really think I can keep a demon in my basement ?

Her eyes shot open when she heard his chuckle . He just got up from the bed and went near a curtain .
As he removed the curtain there was no window but something was hanging there . A cage with a black bird inside . The bird seemed sus to the princess .

Jimin took the cage and took it near y/n she was shocked to see such a different type of bird  . It looked like a swan but as the size of a parrot . And it was black in colour .
It even talked like how parrots do .

What is this?

Y/n seemed scared from the bird as she slid back again .
"It's a black swan . It's harmless don't be scared."
Black swan is harmless ! Princess don't scare away !
The bird said in perfect English . Y/n was surprised by this bird . "I never knew a bird like ......"
"Like ??? " the prince seemed confused.
"Ooooooo like HIM ! he's a male . A black swan must be of the same gender as it's master/mistress" jimin said .

The swan again talked
Princess is bored ! Read her a story ! Prince don't know how to keep princess happy !
The swan jiggled his head around like a parrot . He seemed cute . But what he said earlier . Was is just his imagination or is someone really there in the basement ??